Chapter 45

February 13, 2020

February 13, 2020

Surprise covered Noelle's face as she and Harry walked inside his bedroom. The room was literally lit with candles and has a sweet strawberry scent.

The atmosphere was mix of love and adoration, it was impossible to see but possible to feel. Then the bed was covered with pictures, her and Harry's pictures through out the years.

"T-the last time I checked, Valentine's was tomorrow"Noelle gulped before looking up at Harry who moved beside him.

"It is but I want to make it special"Harry nodded making Noelle furrow her brows in confusion, "I have work tomorrow and I know, I'll be home late so I figured, if we could celebrate it a head of time... Don't want you thinking tomorrow that I forget or something"

Noelle cooed as she realized how thoughtful Harry is right now, not he is not always but he's more thoughtful tonight and it made her love him more.

"You didn't have to do this"Noelle pouted a little as she wrap her arms around his neck, "I really dont care if we can or can't celebrate it tomorrow, important thing is you being here with me in London right now"

Harry smiles softly at her pecking her lips before pulling her close, "you're so good to me"

Noelle smiled at him before looking at the bed and eyed the pictures making her smile.

"I always give you a piece of chocolate whenever it's Valentine"Harry said as he sneakily took out a Reese's chocolate cup in his shorts pocket before giving it to Noelle.

"Really?"Noelle asked looking at him before taking the chocolate, "Why's that?"

"To let you know that I'm sweet"Harry said making Noelle laugh.

"You're always sweet, H"Noelle said as she stared at the chocolate adoringly.

"You're sweeter, baby angel"Harry nuzzles his nose to her cheek before pulling away as Noelle took off her other arm on Harry's neck.

Noelle just smiled before starting to open the Reese's small cup as Harry looked at her. After opening it, Noelle happily put the the chocolate in her mouth before closing her eyes and moaned in delight.

"It's so good"Noelle said making Harry smile.

"It's a tradition for the both of us, me giving you a piece of chocolate every Valentines"Harry said making Noelle's eyes open and twinkle, "but I broke it for so many years and right now—"

Noelle frowned in confusion making Harry chuckled before he leaned down, putting his lips near to her ear.

"Bought you 4 bars of kitkat"Harry whispered in her ear making Noelle gasped.

Noelle loves KitKat and Harry just hit that spot.

-

February 14, 2020