Chapter 25

March 10, 2019

March 10, 2019

"Alright you two, behave yourselves while we're gone"Robert rubbed both Wesley and Noelle's back as they hugged.

"What do you mean behave ourselves dad?We're basically behaved most of the time"Wesley smirked as the three of them let go of each other.

"More like, you brought trouble with you"Noelle said making them all look at Addie who have a scowl on her face.

"Yeah"Susan hummed glancing at her husband making them laugh.

"I'm here, you know"Adelaide exclaimed flailing her arms around making them laugh.

Robert then look at Harry who is beside Noelle, "Thank you for letting them stay"

"S'my pleasure really, S'good havin them around"Harry chuckled rubbing a hand to his jaw before they hugged.

"Just make sure they don't do any mess"Robert pat Harry's shoulder one last time as they let go while the pager called their flight one last time.

"Be good"Susan looked at Noelle and Wes who grinned.

Harry just chuckled before the siblings hugged each other saying iloveyou's then Robert joined them.

"I'll miss you, H"Addie fist bumped Harry.

"I'll miss you too, enjoy London"Harry grinned at her.

Then, Susan, Robert and Addie fixed their backpack on their shoulders before waving at Susan, Wes, Noelle and Harry as baby Avri and Exton waved shyly at Harry. They waved at each other as Robert and Addie starts walking to the departure area as Susan and the babies followed

Despite for how many days they've known each other, Avri and Exton are still quiet shy when it comes to Harry. You really can't blame them though, they barely see Harry considering they always stay in Malibu with Laura and Cassie.

When their backs starts to fade, the three of them sigh knowing they'll miss the two. Then the 3 of them turned their back as they start walking to the exit.

"Where d'you guys wanna eat?"Harry kindly asked as he placed an arm around Noelle's shoulder, pulling her close.

The siblings thought for a second before looking at each other then nodding.

"In N' Out?"Wesley looked at Harry asking if Harry wants to eat too.

"Sounds good"Harry hummed happily as they walked out of the airport.

-

March 10, 2019

Sitting outside of In and Out, Harry can't help but chuckled now and then seeing the siblings enjoyed their burger. They've been eating a lot for almost an hour already and Harry can't help but feel amused to them.