Chapter 1

September 27,2018

September 27,2018

The soft breeze of LA hit the people who is walking, who is doing good on their own. The street lamps are being lit as the dark starts to creep in. People are starting to go home in their home to be with their family.

A certain man couldn't help but longed for a home. He was just sat there on a bench, with his head hung low as the air brushes his curls.

It's been months now, he kept giving everyone a smile, like he's always used to but the media nor the people doesn't know what he's feeling or what's the real reason. All he could think about was her, he didn't mean to but when they broke up, he started to feel that maybe the certain French girl wasn't his endgame.

As he thinks, a beautiful smell invaded his senses and a hand with strawberry was put in front of him. He furrowed his eyebrows before moving his head to the side.

Soon, he was met by a long haired girl who is looking at him straight to the eyes and his green eyes was met by a grey one,her raven black hair swayed back and forth while her pink plump lips have a small smile.

Somehow, the girl looked familiar to him.

"Looks like you need it"the girl said that made him surprised on the inside of how soft her voice.

Both of them just stared at each other before the girl motioned to her hand that held the strawberry.

The guy hesitated for a second before taking it.

"You'll love it"the girl smiled before placing the box of strawberries between them and popping one in her mouth.

"I reckon you love strawberries then"the guy said as he took a bite on it as the girl hummed happily. "I'm sorry, can I ask where did you get it?'know s'not a season for strawberries right now"

"I have my ways"the girl winked at him before taking another bite. "So, what is Harry Styles doing here?At almost 7 pm outside in LA?"

"Oh... Uhm nothing"Harry looked ahead after finishing a strawberry.

The girl groaned softly before looking at him,"You have that look, you know?"

"What look?"Harry was confused to her question that made him look back at her.

"That look! the look look thingy"the girl tried explained.

The girl means one thing.

The look of a broken man.

"I don't know what you mean right now"Harry shook his head along the girl sigh before silence creep to the both of them as the wind blew past them. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, not like you're not asking already"the girl shrugged, slowly making herself comfortable towards the popstar.

"Would you write a song for your ex?"Harry asked with that look again.