Chapter 28

March 12,2019

March 12,2019

Yesterday was fun for the Downey's and Harry, after having a good breakfast in their house. Noelle, Wes and Harry took a nap for an hour and two before they woke up getting excited that they're going out.

For the rest of the day, The Downey's and Harry walked around London bringing Harry to places that he have never been before due to his job.

For a long time, Harry felt like he was home, back in Holmes Chapel and being a normal guy. The whole day, he can't help but smile and grin like a madman with the Downey's. He even can't wait to get home in his house to tell Anne and Gemma about it.

When the night came, the seven of them went for a very nice, cozy yet fancy restaurant and enjoyed it for the whole night.

Another day came to them, Harry woke up early in his house, the usual of course. He then got ready for his day to run. When he walked out of his house earlier, Robert coincidentally walked out too making them both run together.

They got along well ever since day one and now, they have another reason to get along.

After running together, Harry went back to his house to take a bath before going to the Downey's as Robert invited him over for Lunch.

Lunch is already over by 12:30 and Susan cooked some pie for them. Noticing that Susan was alone back in the kitchen, Harry excused himself from the living room before going to the kitchen.

"Susan?"Harry called softly as he went to the kitchen.

Susan was startled a little as she put the pan to the counter table before looking at the entrance, "Oh Harry, what can I do for you?"

"Uhm I... Uh, I have something to ask"Harry said running a hand to his hair for a second.

"Sure"Susan smiled taking off her gloves.

"So uhm..... I asked this to Robert earlier in the morning when we went for a run"Harry started as Susan nodded while leaning to counter table, "And he said yes already but uh.. I'm not sure if you would"

"Okay"Susan chuckled a little noticing that he is nervous.

"I want to ask... If Noelle can move in with me"Harry said looking at her as Susan waits for him to finish, "I mean.... She's already living with me in LA with Wes but I want to make it official"

Harry and Susan then stared at each other as Susan knows that Harry's isn't finished talking yet but Harry thought that Susan was gonna say no.

"I really respect it if you say no.... I really do, I get it that she's your daughter and want to keep her safe"Harry rambled making Susan widen her eyes realizing it.

"Harry... "Susan called but Harry didn't hear.

"I'm really sorry that I asked you this.... It's really okay to say no, I'm not forcing anything"Harry continued making Susan chuckle.