SNL

November 16,2019

November 16,2019

"You look good,H"Noelle grinned as Harry went to the mirror to fix himself.

"Thanks to you,baby love"Harry winked at her making her giggle as she smacked her lips together.

Harry looked himself at the mirror again, memorizing his lines over and over again making Noelle sigh.

Ever since Jeff told Harry that he will co host SNL, Harry can't help but feel nervous about it and kept memorizing everything. Thank goodness Noelle is always there for him even though she have some photoshoots,she just constantly helped him.

"You'll do good, H"Noelle softly said as she moved behind him and wrap her arm around his waist before looking at him through the mirror.

"I'm just so nervous"Harry blinked.

"I thought me on my knees helped you"Noelle pouted as they literally spend the 30 minutes inside the dressing room doing the deed.

"Trust me, it did kitten"Harry chuckled running a hand to his hair, "I'll do more when we get home"

Noelle cant help but blush at his words knowing he meant it, Harry in bed is literally a new person which shocked Noelle at the beginning but she loved it.

"I'll be there watching you"Noelle changed the subject making Harry chuckle.

Harry then turn around to face Noelle and pulled her closer, "I love you"

"I know"Noelle smiled resting her chin in his exposed chest, "You look pretty"

"You're beautiful"Harry kissed her head making her scrunched her nose before nuzzling her face to his chest.

Soon, there's a knock on the door shouting that Harry will be on in any minute making him sigh.

"You'll be fine"Noelle softly said pressing kisses to his bare chest.

Harry smiled down at her before she pulled away and smiled.

"I'm pretty sure Addie will lose her shit though"Noelle chuckled taking Harry's hand and led him out.

"That kid was too excited"Harry said as the two of them went out of the room.

Noelle and Harry then went backstage as the staffs and other hosts greeted Harry and supported him before the other three siblings ran to them while grinning.

"Alright, let me tell you something"Addie said looking at Harry, "The hair?! It's immaculate"

"seem like they're more excited than me"Harry laughed as the siblings approached them.

-

Liked by AnneTwist,GemmaStyles,LucyHale,MitchRowland and 3,286,626 others

MitchRowland and 3,286,626 others

NoelleEve: look how pretty you are

42,262 comments

Fanacc1: she's such a fangirl and Im living for it
Fanacc2: that hair is giving me daddy vibes
Fanacc3: ringo
Fanacc4: Noelle is really out there giving us good content
AMDowney: he's so goooddddd
Fanacc5: all Downey's are Harry's fan

November 17,2019