21st

Liked by AnneTwist,KylieJenner,GigiHadid,NiallHoran,HarryStyles and 8,297,826 others

NiallHoran,HarryStyles and 8,297,826 others

NoelleEve: my quarantine is good,how about yours?

82,926 comments

Fanacc1: happy brthdayyy queen
Fanacc2: she looks so happy aww
Fanacc3: its good,I hope you have good day and happy birthdayyy
ArianaGrande: i dont know if I wanna be you or be Harry
Fanacc4: someone said that all the gifts are from Harry
Fanacc5: Harry really do be spoiling Noelle
KendallJenner: the spoillllll i love it
Fanacc6: i bet this is what Kendall and Harry are talking about when they bumped into each other,Harry's motorcycle was really packed and Kendall's car have a lot of bags
Fanacc7: fanacc6 holy shittt

April 5, 2020

HarryStyles
  Promises will come true soon, happy birthday baby angel

        H

529k💬          391🔁              728. 6k🖤

April 5, 2020

-

April 5,2020

April 5,2020

"Why are you crying?"Glenne chuckled as they eat cake in the kitchen with Sarah, Mitch, Jeff, Harry and her family while they're face timing.

"That's tears of joy"Adelaide pointed out through the screen.

"N-Nothing"Noelle sniffed wiping her tears before pouting, "It's just that... I thought my birthday is only us, watching movies and pig out"

The people around her laugh knowing that's the original plan but Harry wanted to make Noelle happy so he planned a surprise party despite the pandemic going on outside.

"You even baked me cake"Noelle cried making them all coo.

"Beautiful, innit?"Harry grinned wrapping an arm around her shoulders before pulling her close to him.

"Harry woke us up at 3 in the morning for that"Sarah raised a brow as she ate her cake.

"You did?"Noelle looked at Harry who scratched his head.

"It was a mess"Jeff laughed.

"No, it wasn't, wha' are you talkin' about?"Harry denied as Mitch looked at him judging as he lied, before chuckling softly.

"None of us can bake, H"Jeff exclaimed as Noelle chuckled softly.

In this house, Noelle is the only one who can bake.

"Atleast we tried"Harry shrugged putting a strand of hair behind Noelle's ear, "Tastes still good though, right?"

"Surprisingly it is"Noelle bopped Harry's nose.

"When you get home, bake for us"Addie excitedly said to Harry.

"No, I did almost everything"Sarah argued.

"You didn't"Harry gasped glaring at her, "I did"

"You were only a cashier, don't get it over your head"Noelle playfully said Harry dramatically place a hand on his chest.

"That's very mean young lady"Harry looked at her.

"Sure, old man"Noelle shrugged before eating another piece of cake.

"I dont like you anymore"Harry pouted.

"S'okay gorgeous, I love you"Noelle smiled sweetly at him and Harry swears that his heart melted.

"Disgusting"Jeff playfully rolled his eyes.

Noelle and Harry then glared at him before throwing some fries at him making him shriek in surprise.