H and N Quarantine Things 5

June 12, 2020

June 12, 2020

"I love you"Noelle said as she and Harry stood in the middle of their living room.

"I love you too"Harry smiled as Noelle tightened her arms around him.

Let's just say Harry gave another present to Noelle.

They just got home actually, in London. Jeff managed to pull out some strings in the airport and thank goodness, you can fly back to UK so Jeff grab the opportunity immediately knowing that Harry and Noelle wants to go home already.

When Harry knew about it, he told Jeff to keep it as a secret until when they arrived at the airport.

Noelle knew nothing about it as she just thought they were going somewhere, for the whole ride to the airport, she slept so she's more clueless.

Noelle nearly cried when they were inside the airport actually and thank Jeff over and over again.

Now, the couple is in the middle of their living room, just hugging as the puppies explore the house happily.

"We're finally home"Noelle teared up again making Harry chuckle as he felt Noelle is gonna cry again.

"I know, feels good"Harry hummed looking around trying to familiarize the house again.

"I wanna visit them later"Noelle sniffed as she pulled away from his neck.

"Of course, I'll walk you there, yeah?"Harry said cupping her cheek as she nodded, "I'm going for a run for 30 minutes, tha' okay with you?"

Noelle just smiled knowing Harry likes to go for a run everytime they get home trying to savor everything about London.

"Then we'll drive to Anne for dinner"Noelle softly said as Harry rubbed her cheek.

"Yeah, mum will love to see you"Harry smiled before leaning down to kiss her full on her lips.

-

June 25, 2020

Harry grimaced hearing Noelle winced as he do her hair. He muttered a sorry as he tried fixing her hair as Noelle just chuckled at him.

It was one of times where Harry wants to learn how Noelle styles her hair so she taught him. Ever since quarantine, Harry always watches Noelle do her hair, on how she washes it, condition it or even blow dry it.

Half of the quarantine, Harry watched Noelle all the time, observing everything not like he doesn't observe her ever since they met again but Harry fall in peace whenever he observes or even just look at her.

So today, Harry decided to ask Noelle if he can do her hair and Noelle said yes of course.

"I'm so sorry, baby"Harry said as he tried loosing the knots.