Chapter 11

October 31, 2018

October 31, 2018

It's already almost 11 when Robert left Harry alone in the sofa as he went to rest already considering he has work. They did have a good time together on the living room though, talking about things, laughing at some random stupidness and watching TV.

When Robert left, Harry immediately thought of those ways already, he was thinking at it seriously that he didn't noticed that the door opened revealing the two tired siblings.

"Harry?"Noelle asked quietly as she closed the door.

Harry snapped his head to the side and saw Noelle, "Oh you guys are home"

"Yeah, when did you-"Noelle asked as Wesley yawned.

"Around 9, I think"Harry stood up from the couch and went to them. "Let me take those buckets"

"Thank you"she mumbled softly as Harry took took their buckets which is full of candies "Can you put those in the kitchen?I'm going to take off my makeup"

"Of course"Harry smiled as Noelle kissed Wesley's head. "I'll see you in your room"

"Night, Wes"Noelle said as they both went to the stairs.

"Night, Elle"Wesley yawned again walking off to his rooms direction.

Noelle nodded and immediately went to her room to get cleaned up.

When she entered, she let out a loud sigh as her feet started hurting. Her and Wesley literally walked for hours because trick or treating, she only realized that she was wearing heels when her feet started hurting.

She sat in front of her vanity while taking off her heels before massaging her foot. She moaned softly as she untangle the knots in her feet as the pain went away slowly. Then after massaging it, she started taking off her make up.

Normally, she doesn't use make up, only seem lipgloss, powder and mascara but today was an exception, because a make up finishes up her mom's costume.

"Hey"Noelle said as she saw Harry walking inside her room

" Erm,I put the buckets on the dinin' table so that Robert will see how much you guys enjoyed trick or treatin' "Harry chuckled taking off his shirt before leaving it to the floor."Think I heard Wes fell down though"

Noelle can't help but laugh at the statement as she erased her lipstick with a tissue on.

Harry went to her bed as Noelle finishes taking off her make up. Harry can't help but just looked at the girl in front of him as Noelle started to take off her coat.

After taking it off, she walked to Harry's shirt and picked it up before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

Harry pursed his lips as he ran a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes remembering Kaden's words well.