Lights Up Behind

Liked by HarryStyles,GigiHadid,KylieJenner,HarryLambert and 3,926,273 others

HarryLambert and 3,926,273 others

NoelleEve: at the back of the trailer

28,267 comments

Fanacc1: trailer?!whats that supposed to mean?
Fanacc2: are you in a movie?
Fanacc3: she looks so happy
Fanacc4: im freaking out
JadeWest: youre in mexico!?
Fanacc5: JadeWest she is?
NoelleEve: am I?
Fanacc6: Noelle being confusing with her comments
ArianaGrande: i want your smile

August 3, 2019

-

August 3,2019

August 3,2019

"An orgy?"Noelle asked after hearing the directors next plan for the shoot making all the people to look at her.

"No"the director chuckled as the others laughed at her.

"Implied orgy then"Noelle cheekily grinned making Harry wrap an arm around her and kiss her head while laughing.

Somewhere in Mexico, Harry's team and he are shooting for the new music video Lights Up which Harry brought Noelle to tag along considering he really wants her to see anything.

"So we put oil to them, to make it more sexier"the director said to the people as they nod.

"No... I don't think, that's attractive or something"Noelle suddenly voiced out making them all look at her again as the director raised his brow, "I mean according to the director, the video is supposed to sexy and quiet mysterious I guess so why not make it really more that?"

"hmm, what do you mean?"The director thought.

"Why not make the fans think that it is oil but it's not?"Noelle all looked at them, "In reality it's Aloe Vera"

All of them the considered the thought as Noelle added some facts making them laugh before Jeff looked at Noelle.

"Where do we buy Aloe Vera?"Jeff asked.