Chapter 29

March 12, 2019

March 12, 2019

"Where are you going?"Susan asked as Noelle stood up from her seat.

"I'm tired already"Noelle softly said before pointing her thumb towards the direction of the stairs, "I'm going to bed"

It was night time already and the last day of Noelle and Wesley in London considering they're going back to LA tomorrow for school and work.

"Okay, pack your things"Susan nodded taking a sip from her water.

"Huh?"Noelle looked at her.

"Oh I thought you asked her already"Susan then looked at Harry.

"I did"Harry nodded as Adelaide  laughed a little.

"Oh girlie"Quinn who is home already smiled as she drank her water.

"You can move in with him tonight"Robert then smiled softly at Noelle who looked shocked,"No funny business though"

She clearly didn't know that her parents knew about it, she thought that maybe she'll move after a month so that her parents won't have a heart attack or anything.

Noelle then looked at Harry who smiled at her.

"I asked them first"he cheekily answered making Noelle coo.

"Consent King"Noelle chuckled shaking her head before getting out of kitchen. "I'll be back"

The family and Harry just chuckled at her before continuing to eat their dinner with some conversations.

-
Noelle and Harry walked the streets hand in hand as the moon shone above them while the air passes them making Noelle shiver and snuggle close to Harry who smiled.

"This is nice"Noelle softly said as she hummed a tune that Harry doesn't know but somehow it got stuck on his mind.

"Yeah?You look very beautiful under the moonlight"Harry said rubbing circles on her hand with his thumb.

Noelle then blushed making her bury her face on his left arm as he laughed at her. Soon enough, both of them arrived at Harry's house.

Quickly, Harry opened his house not wanting Noelle to be cold. Both of them the entered the house as Harry closed the door.

"Your house is very homie"Noelle softly said as Harry led her upstairs.

"Thank you, kitten"Harry smiled placing a kiss on her head.

Noelle just hummed while smiling before the two of them arrived on Harry's room. When he opened the door, Noelle can't help but look at it in awe.