Chapter 79

December 27,2020

December 27,2020

"Can you stop?" Quinn frowned at his brother who is besider her, eating Raisin Bran loudly.

Wesley then looked at her as she looked back, with an annoyed expression. Suddenly, he grabbed a handful before shoving it in his mouth and munch on it loudly, crumbs falling off.

"OHMYGOD MOM"Quinn exclaimed shoving Wesley aside, not wanting the crumbs to get to her.

Susan sighed as she made breakfast at the kitchen making Harry laugh while holding Avri in his arms.

"Behave you two"Adelaide sang with a teasing smile on her face as she was sat on the counter.

Both Quinn and Wesley suddenly looked at her before glaring and mocking her making her growl softly.

"Alright, you three"Susan then turned around to face them, "Dont make me ground you"

"But Wes is the one who is being annoying"Quinn complained.

"Yeah and who sneakily ate the pie that Noelle made?"Adelaide raised her brows at her sister as Wesley snickered.

"Who broke mom's vase?"Quinn retorted.

"THAT WAS THE INTERN"Adelaide exclaimed, flailing her arms around.

"Im so close to grounding all of you"Susan put her hands on her hips.

"You cant do this mon"Quinn exclaimed, her face pleading.

"Oh she can"Suddenly, Noelle entered the kitchen making all three glare at her.

"Piss off"Quinn said.

"Who poured wine on Harry's suit?"Wesley sang shoving some bran in his mouth.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"Noelle exclaimed at him making him giggle.

She was so sugar rush yesterday that when she was picking some clothes to sleep on, she poured the wine that she is holding on Harry's suit that he bought for in case of emergency.

"It was really expensive"Harry playfully thought, bouncing Avri in his arms a little as she yawned.

"HARRY"Noelle scolded, knowing exactly that he was okay with it yesterday and that accidents happen.

"You changed my contact name to Little Shit also just because I wouldn't let you eat some cheesecake after eating two slices of pie and a tub of ice cream last 5 days ago"Harry reasoned as Avri giggled while the other three laughed and Susan rolling her eyes.

She swears, theyre such kids sometimes.

"Oh yeah? Who tried eating all bread at dawn last 2 days ago?"Noelle retorted back making Harry blush.

"That was you?"Susan turned to look at Harry, "I thought that was Robert"

Harry looked at her cheekily.