Adore You Behind

Liked by AnneTwist,HarryStyles,Jefezoff,IamCat,NiallHoran and 3,176,278 others

IamCat,NiallHoran and 3,176,278 others

NoelleEve: okay HarryStyles,I adore you

36,827 comments

Fanacc1: this is so cutee
Fanacc2: babygirlll
Fanacc3: he took you on a date?king shit
Fanacc4: he loves her,thats it
AMDowney: i adore you too HarryStyles
Fanacc5: ah this is so wholesomeeee
Fanacc6: i dont know if I wanna be Harry or Noelle
AnneTwist: beautiful

August 8,2019

-

August 8,2019

August 8,2019

"What?"Harry asked smiling softly at the girl across him who is staring adoringly at him.

It feels like she could read him, like she knows everything about Harry and it made her feel so warm inside.

"You're staring, angel"Harry sang putting some piece of bread in his mouth.

"I'm not staring"Noelle chuckled adjusting her coat as the wind blew, "I'm admiring"

Harry raised his brow to the girl as his eyes was full of playfulness as Noelle sighed dreamily.

"You look... So pretty"Noelle stares at him, taking in all of Harry's details.

His jaw who is really defined, his cherry lips that likes to capture Noelle's lips in anytime that he could get. His dark black long eyelashes that contrast his pretty forest green eyes that Noelle likes to get lost at and his nose that it's moving when talking sometimes.

Noelle then bit her lip as her gaze went to Harry's beautiful curls as he ran a hand through it as he continued to eat.

Harry then tilt his head to the side a little noticing that Noelle is checking him out making him chuckle a little as her eyes moved to his left arm who is covered with tattoos.

It was a bit cold but Harry took off his coat minutes ago to let his body breath a little considering he was covered in coat ever since morning.

It was a weird thought but what can we say exactly?Harry can be pretty weird sometimes and that just the perks of why people love him.

"I love you"Noelle softly said making him look at her eyes who is staring at him now.

Harry's heart swell of happiness hearing her, he would've never thought that he will one day hear Noelle Eve saying I love you to him.

Ever since they both said it in the studio, there's no day that the two of them don't say it to each other. There was always a way for them to say it.

"come here"Harry hummed opening his arms as Noelle stood up from her place went beside him.

Noelle smiled softly as she sat down between Harry's leg as they face the sunset. Harry wrapped his arms around her before placing his chin on top of her head and humming Adore You.

"Walk through fire you, just let me adore you"Harry sang softly as Noelle intertwined their fingers on her lap.

"like its the only thing I'd ever do"Noelle sang with him leaning her head on his shoulder as Harry moved his head to the side of her face as he continued to sing in her ear.

Noelle closed her eyes as Harry's voice is the only sound that she can hear around them and it feels so serene and peaceful.

She thought that maybe they could there forever and not worry a lot of things.

"I love you so much, baby love"Harry whispered in her ear tightening his arms around her, afraid that she'll go away.

But she knows, she won't.

-

"Why is it so cold in Scotland?"Noelle grumbled as she blew some air on her hands.

"You know, you could always stay in the trailer"Jeff suggested.

"Yeah and miss Harry throwing away the fish?"She looked at him making Jeff laugh.

Then the both of them look at Harry who is talking to some people who will help him throw away the fish to the sea.

The filming started earlier this morning, its a chill day honestly. It's pretty cool too that Harry and his team made up an island making Noelle call him big head through out the process.

"I bet the fans are going crazy now"Noelle thought inserting her hands on her jacket pocket.

"Why?"Jeff asked.

"I'm pretty sure people took pictures of us earlier, and probably now too"Noelle shrugged.

Upon hearing the girl, Jeff looked around and he saw some people with camera. He chuckled seeing them taking picture of Harry and some for Noelle.

"I bet they're wondering what we are filming"Jeff thought out loud.

"Hell yeah, they are"Noelle laughed softly remembering Addie's texts earlier bombarding them about the filming.

Noelle was the only one who actually knows about this that Harry is filming both Lights Up and Adore you considering Noelle decided to keep it up from her siblings to be fun.

"Keep them wondering"Jeff said making Noelle look at him, "Eroda is waiting for them"

Eroda.

A perfect place.