Ironing Out

Having a great night was an understatement. Jungkook loved every inch of you and honestly, you were glad he was your first. He we gentle with you and made sure you were comfortable throughout although the morning after was something the two of you should have expected. That's where you landed in this expected unexpected situation.

"Jungkook open the fucking door right this instant!" Jaehyun banged harshly on the door.

"I told you to keep it down last night." Jungkook whisper shouted at you.

"How the fuck is this my fault!" You hissed back.

"I said open the door you two!" More bangs were heard.

"Shit I'm so screwed." Jungkook was terrified and immediately put on his clothes and so did you.

"Let me talk to my brother alright?" You said but not going to lie, you were terrified for Jungkook.

"Jungkook I swear to god!" Jaehyun shouted. "Hana! You're in deep trouble young lady!"

The moment he said that something in you snapped.

"Hana..?" He looked at you with fearful eyes. He knew that look.

You reached into Jungkook's bedside table and took out his gun, quickly striding your way to the door flinging it open.

"Hana I'm going to kill him—"

You locked and loaded the gun in his face.

"No you won't."

"Hana—"

"You don't have a fucking say in my life anymore Jaehyun!" You hissed at him, the barrel pointed to his forehead.

Suddenly Jaehyun's eyes turned sad. "Yeah you're right." You weren't expecting his sudden resignation and instantly you felt guilty.

"Jaehyun." You reached out for him but he shrugged you off.

"You are you're own person Hana, just don't get hurt okay?" He smiled at you before leaving down the stairs. Your heart twisted.

"Hana." Jungkook held his hand out. You gave his gun back to him.

A clearing of a throat made both of you to turn around to look at a fuming Yoongi. Of course if Jaehyun heard, the rest of the house did too.

But Yoongi just smirked at you and walked down the hallway passed you. "We have a meeting during breakfast. Don't be late." Was all he said.

You didn't realize Jungkook was cowering behind you. "Kook, what are you doing?" You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Hyung is scary alright." He heaved out a breath.

"I'm surprised he didn't say anything." You looked down at the empty hall.

"You and me both." He chuckled. "Come on, let's get ready." He quickly kissed your  temple before walking back into his room leaving you in the hallway.

"Looks like someone had fun last night." Now Taehyung and Jimin were leaning against their doors.

You rubbed your forehead, "I'm sorry alright." You were getting tired of this.

"Hey hey, don't be sorry." Taehyung chuckled walking over to you before leaning in catching you by surprise. "Next time give me an invite." He winked before walking away.

Jimin let out a chuckle before randomly hugging you. "So? Are you and Kook together now?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"Not exactly.." you drawled out biting your lip nervously.