Unexpected

It was late at night, you couldn't sleep. Thoughts of that dream you had of Jaehyun congratulating you on your graduation haunted your mind. The life that could have been but never was.

You felt a pit in your heart. A void that was slowly consuming you, though you were surrounded by others everyday, something just wasn't sitting well with you. You didn't realize you were laying in bed in cold sweat, you decided to drag yourself out of you room, stumbling in the hallway until you got to the kitchen.

You got yourself a glass of water but strangely your vision was getting blurry. You quickly put the glass down on the counter, immediately realizing you were going to collapse at any moment but strong arms managed you catch you last minute.

"Woah, woah." He steadied you and you let him, slowly relaxing into his embrace. You didn't have the strength in you for some reason. "Shit, Hana. You're burning up."  He walked you towards the living room before relaxing you on the couch. You could finally see his face.

"Joon, what are you doing up." You slurred, eyes attempting to focus but it was useless. They felt heavy and all you wanted to do was lean back and pass out.

"Hold on, before you pass out I need to find you some medicine." He quickly rushed to the kitchen, filling up that glass with water and returning to you with two pills in hand. "Here take this." He offered.

Sluggishly you tried to reach for the glass but your hands were suddenly incredibly weak and shaky. "What the hell is happening." You murmured out.

"Here I'll help you. Open your mouth." He offered and you did as was told, he placed the two capsules onto your tongue before holding the glass of water to your mouth. You squinted your eyes as you attempted to swallow them down. Luckily you did without any issue.

"Hana, I'll need to take your temperature okay? Stay here." He was about to leave but he quickly doubled back and took the throw blanket from one of the chairs and draped it over you. "I'll be right back okay?" He said kindly before running off back into the kitchen to find a thermometer.

"Hyung?" Another voice called. A sleepy Jungkook appeared from the hallway. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Kook why are you up?" Namjoon continued to rummage through the cabinet but to no luck he couldn't find the thermometer.

"I heard noise in the hallway by my door and it woke me up." He yawned. "What are you looking for?"

"Where do we keep the thermometer Kook?" Namjoon began rummaging the other drawers.

"Why are you looking for a thermometer? Also last drawer to the left." Jungkook leaned against the wall.

Namjoon quickly reached for that drawer, happy that the thermometer was indeed in there. "Thanks Kook." Namjoon quickly walked by him without answering his question, headed to the living room.

Jungkook curiously followed behind him. But his eyes widened to see You passed out on the couch, heavily breathing, a thin sheen of sweat coated your entire body. "What the hell happened Hyung?"

"She has a fever Kook. Shit, she's really burning up." He placed the thermometer on their new coffee table.

"How much?" Jungkook worriedly look back and forth between his hyung and her. She looked like she was in so much pain.

"High enough to rush her to the hospital." Namjoon cursed getting up and immediately heading into his study, coming out with his jacket in hand.

"That bad?! I don't get it. She was completely fine today." Jungkook watched as you started to curl up in pain, Jungkook's heart ached. "Should we wake up the others?"