On Another Level

You enter the training room below, you realize it's similar to the one in the hotel but this one seems more decked out.

"Wow.." you mused to yourself seeing a new door at the end of the corridor. A familiar mop of hair peaked out.

"Hana over here!" Taehyung motioned for you to come over. As you walked, you saw Jimin and Hoseok in the gym to your right with Jungkook. You briefly waved at them before entering the door that lead to an incredibly massive room.

How this was hidden underground was not of your concern but it was impressive. Yet something was strange about it.

"Now what exactly is this room for?" You asked curiously. Taehyung chuckled amusedly as you looked around the empty room that just had lines drawing across the dark green floors, walls and ceiling.

"Now this Hana, is a one of a kind combat simulator. We have to thank Yoongi hyung for this." Taehyung brought you over to a room attached that have stairs leading up.

"What is this for ?" You now saw that the room had large long windows overlooking the massive training room.

Taehyung knocked on the glass, "It takes a lot for this glass here to break. In fact I don't think it can unless it's under an incredible amount of stress. "There's also a special escape route back to the living area through that wall." He pointed at the wall opposite that didn't even look like it had a passage, must be one of those secret passage ways like in the hotel. This room they stood in had lounge chairs facing out the window but you still hadn't figured out what the training rooms high walls and large surface area was for.

"You probably already realize this is an observatory deck." Taehyung smirked at you.

"I still don't understand what for though." You crossed your arms looking out.

"Well how about I show you princess." He happily walked over to the computer setup by the window, computer setup was a loose term. It looked like something out of a sci fi movie with all the controls and monitors. He clicked around and started typing things until he got up.

"Just sit back and relax Hana." He smiled at you and motioned to one of the couches. He then made his way downstairs, "oh yeah! Actually take a look at this first then you can go to sit down." He called from the stairs.

You looked down the railings to see that the once small room opened up into an armory of black and green guns and knives and all sorts of weapons you were familiar with but they're all black and green.

You looked back at Taehyung suddenly wide eyed as he cocked a gun and aimed it  directly at you. Unable to react in time to duck away, he immediately clicked the trigger making you wince but nothing came. Once you realized nothing was shot at you, you fumed.

"What the hell Taehyung ! I swear I saw you load that gun." You screamed at him. He could only laugh out loud making you even more pissed.

"You don't have to worry Hana, everything in here only works in the training room. Plus there's no friendly fire." He showed off the room with arms open wide while he winked at you. You gave him a weird look which made him burst out laughing again. "I think it's best you head back to your seat and just watch and see alright? I just wanted to show you were the armory was for the training room." He cheekily smiled at you waiting for you to disappear but you didn't.

"This better be good Tae." You grimaced at him from above before making your way to the couches, flopping onto one of them with the best view of the room.

Just then the 'secret door' opened to reveal Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Has Tae started?" Jimin asked.