House of Cards

Today was the day.

Today was the day hopefully everything could end.

All the terrors,

The lives lost,

The ruined families,

Ruined relationships,

Ruined lives.

All of it was going to come to an end, and you wanted to make sure it did.

"Everyone ready?" Namjoon called out.

All of you wore similar gear and clothes to one another, joggers with lots of pockets for necessities, combat boots, and varying black tops. Some with black bomber jackets, others with harnesses to keep more guns strapped to their backs. 

You had the gun GD gave you in your holster. It immediately became your favorite but every time you used it Yoongi would silently grumble about it. But you liked teasing that grumpy cat, he was never seriously mad at you. Just his usual grumpy self.

"Hana, you ready?" Namjoon came up to you, you nodded seriously.

Jaehyun was beside you, the two of you had somewhat reconciled but Jaehyun was still acting strangely. He was back to his kind self but he stopped calling you sis, he just called you Hana.

You couldn't let such a trivial thing bother you today though, all of you had more important things to think about.

"Alright, let's move out. Remember, speak through the earpieces and follow what your group leader says. Now let's go." Namjoon ordered and everyone went piling into two vans.

Top from Big Bang had been asked to be the other getaway driver. He happily obliged because Big Bang absolutely hated that corporation. GD even offered all his men to help but it would be too many people to micromanage. They decided to just be backup, observing from afar.

Other allies they have made, from EXO to BlackPink and even Zico and Dean were all on Stand by.

This was going to be the finale.

As they drove to the location, Jimin Hoseok couldn't help but notice your uneasy ness.

"Hana, is there something wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know." You replied, staring down to the dark floor of the van. "I just can't shake off this bad feeling."

"It's alright Hana. We get them sometimes too. We just have to make sure that we're always on our toes, the bad feeling only makes your performance worse. Remember that." Namjoon offered you advice, and it was good advice.

"You're right." You breathed out and nodded, your determination pushing through. "We can do this."

"ETA in five minutes." Jin called out.

"Alright, everyone ready?" Namjoon spoke in the earpiece.

"Ready."

All of you exited the vans at the hotels back alley, heading to your specified directions. It was bangtans hotel, they knew this place like the back of their hand.

Your gears switched much like everyone else here. All of you were trained assassins and agents, all the laughter and jokes were shoved to the side, replaced with serious expressions and concentration.

"Let's head in."

Namjoon voiced through the earpiece.

You followed Yoongi's group, it had Jungkook, And Jimin in it. Namjoon's group had Jaehyun, Taehyung and Hoseok. Each group split to the separate fire exits on the opposite sides of the building, making sure to fully surround the hotel, covering all methods of escape.