Trust

A/N: I heavily apologize. I'm so upset I didn't realize earlier

Location: Hotel Smeraldo Seoul City
Time: 1 am

"So all of you knew this except for me?" You questioned as everyone was safely back in the lounge of the penthouse. You scoffed in disbelief, did they not trust you?

"It's not that we didn't trust you Hana." Namjoon started. "Its just how we work and the members have gotten used to it. We only tell you your job and not the details, you deliver and we do our parts to complete it. It is up to you to decipher the rest."

They're crazy

"You guys are insane?! What if one of the jobs don't work out as planned? What happens then" you crossed your arms, furious.

"We're all professionals Hana, we never make a mistake but if we do, we take responsibility. There will always be plan B and a plan C if needed." Namjoon concluded, swirling and enjoying his glass of wine much like the rest.

Rolling your eyes you poured a glass of your own and sat in a single lounge chair. "Alright then what about the photographs, those paparazzi. Won't we be seen, especially me? Aren't I supposed to be on the down low." You sipped your glass glaring at the leader. He then nodded to Yoongi, slouched on one of the chairs.

"Why don't you ask Mr. Game maker." He smirked.

Sighing, Yoongi places his glass down before laying back, arms draped on the chair. "That has already been taken care of. You will not appear on any tabloids or the internet, all images of you and the others are automatically wiped." He stared at you with hooded eyes from his seat, his piercing gaze was hard to break off from. You were impressed with how meticulous everyone was. "Also Jungkook didn't come to your aid during the blackout because he had a job to detain Taeyong. Hobi initially was your dance partner to take you away during the blackout but because of unexpected circumstances and the times overlapped of Jungkook's job, I had to step in and take his place to lead you out of the room." He picked up his glass again, taking a large swig of it.

You were dumbfounded, this was the genius Min Yoongi, the enigma was finally showing himself but there were still so many unanswered questions.

"Anyway let's call it a night, we'll see you tomorrow Hana." Namjoon called the meeting adjourned.

"Right, goodnight everyone." You curtly nodded as you made your way out and back to your lonely hotel room.

Something did not sit well with you. You didn't know your place here. You were the outcast, the black sheep of this group. You were only here temporarily with a single shared goal in mind. What were you going to do after it was fulfilled? Yoongi and Namjoon has to remind you how you were different to them.

What was your goal in life? What were your skills? How long will you last ? And can you even go back to being a regular girl after all this is over? You slid down your door as you gripped your head, questions and rushed thoughts occupied and hurt your mind.

Crimson. Vengeance. Incompetence

You were not the perfect spy and killer they thought you were to be. They were perfect, and you had flaws. You couldn't read between the lines like they could and you had a lot more to learn. Why did they need me?

*knock knock*

"Hana?"

Your heart skipped at the sudden knock as you got up to open the door. Quickly fixing yourself you see Jimin smiling at you. "Jimin, what are you doing here?" You were surprised by his sudden visit. "Aren't you tired like the rest?" You tuck your hair behind your ear.