Red

You woke up that morning with an arm wrapped around your bare waist, memories of the day before rushed back so you roll over to face the person next to you.

"Tae, Good morning Tae" you sing song a good morning and give his nose a little peck. He scrunches it up cutely and you giggle a little. You feel his arm pull you in closer to nuzzle into your chest. Your face flushed at this action but you just couldn't help but laugh.

"Tae bear we gotta get up. We're back to business today." You stroke his wavy dark locks gently, relishing the softness of them.

He lets out a whine, "I don't wanna. You're soft and warm." You chuckle again and give him a kiss on top of his head.

"Well you can sleep in longer but I gotta get up and ready." As you slowly start to shift away, his grip only gets tighter. More whines escape from him making you laugh.

"Tae! Come on!" You pull away more but he wasn't budging. Instead he rolls completely on top of you, trapping you in between his arms, his dark locks and deep eyes hovering above you. Your cheeks turn pink at the sudden change of mood.

"You're not going anywhere." He says in his velvety deep voice making you nervously bite your lip. A smirk makes it way on his face as he leans down to capture your lips, though he was interrupted last minute by a sudden knock at the door.

"Hana are you awake?" It was Jungkook and Taehyung let out an audible annoyed groan and rolled back into the bed off you.

"C-come in!" You call out wrapping yourself with the blanket. In came Jungkook with his cute bunny smile.

"Morning!" He happily called out before seeing Taehyung glare daggers at him. "What's wrong with you hyung." He lifted his eyebrow in confusion.

"Cock block." Taehyung hissed before pulling the covers and cocooning himself back under them. Jungkook let out an audible laugh.

"Sorry hyung but we gotta start prepping again for a new mission. I believe we all forgot Joon hyung and Jaehyun still have to attend that underground auction." Jungkook noted.

"Wait, Jaehyun is still willing to go? Will he be okay?" You asked with worry and Jungkook nodded sadly.

"I know, I thought the same thing but he wants to go, and he's the only one able to identify the Grim Reaper." Jungkook nodded while looking down solemnly. "Hey Hana, can you make those pancakes today? Please?" He perked up again, begging you with his puppy dog eyes.

You chuckled, "sure Kookie." You turn to look over at the still cocooned up Taehyung. "Tae, I can make you some too." You called out and he perked his head up.

"Do you add blueberries in them?" He asked suddenly making you laugh.

"I mean, I can if you'd like that." You smile at his direction when you see his hair flop around when he nods. "Alright, I'll get ready and make them. You better be up in fifteen minutes or JK right here would probably eat them all." You point to Kookie who nodded seriously at the fact.

"Fine!" You could hear Taehyung say muffled under the covers.

"Okay well, I'll see you soon Kookie, I gotta shower first." You smiled up at him.

"Can I join?" Jimin peeked in the room smiling widely but Jungkook just pushed him out while he left. "Hey—!"

"See you soon Hana!" Jungkook called out before closing the door behind him.

You shook your head smiling before getting out of bed and walking to your bag to get a change of clothes.

"I could get used to this view." That velvety voice was heard again from behind you as you quickly covered yourself up, holding your clothes against your naked form.

"Tae!" You squeaked, cheeks flush and ears red. He laughed at your reaction before smirking at you.

"Nothing I haven't seen before Hana. Also if you don't want me to join you, you better lock that door." He teased and you immediately dashed into the connecting bathroom and audibly locked the door. You could hear his laughter again from the other side.

With a huff you freshened yourself up, taking a quick shower and doing your morning necessities. You observed yourself in the mirror again, the dark roots of your hair were really bothering you. Walking out of the bathroom clothed and fresh you see Taehyung in his boxers stretching by the window.

"Hey Tae, my hair is bothering me. Could you maybe help me color my hair again?" You ask and he turns around smiling widely.

"What will it be this time?" He walks over to you and checks it out, "your roots are really growing out. Did you want to dye it dark or bleach it again?" He asked. "Truthfully I do like you blonde." He pondered.

"I was thinking since this is all coming to an end soon, I'd play the part as the Crimson Crane and make it red?" You nervously but your lip. He looked at you for a moment visibly squinting his eyes, trying to imagine how you'd look if you had red hair. His expression then morphed into one of a very amused grin of approval.

"Red it is."

"Hana, where are you? I thought you were making me pancakes— Woah." Jungkook walked into the room to see you with long crimson locks cascading down your back in waves. Like freshly lit flames.

You turned around and smiled widely. "Well, what do you think? It's a little too bold isn't it." You nervously but your lip and played with a strand of your hair but Taehyung looked at you like a work of art.

"I think she looks extraordinary." Taehyung smiled down at you.

Jungkook was still frozen in place, his jaw slack at the sight.

"Hey Kook, why are you just standing around for—Holy shit. Hana you look fucking hot." Jimin walked up to you with a grin very blatantly checking you out.

"Thanks Jimin. You felt your cheeks warm up a bit. It's not too much?"

"Too much?! Pfft." He stiffled a laughter before pulling you close to him. "You missy are staying in my room tonight." He whispered into your ear, his voice an octave lower than it usually was making you shiver from his touch before he pulled away. "Kook, are you good?" He waved his hand in front of his frozen face. "Hellooo" he continuously waved but to no avail. Jungkook was frozen in place.

Taehyung breathed out a heavy sigh. "Well the fact that you broke Jungkook just shows I did a job well done." He chuckled. "Now let's have pancakes for lunch instead shall we?" He offered you his arm to take and you were about to graciously take it but a hand stopped you and pulled you into his arms.

"Kookie?" You squeaked at his sudden closeness of his face with yours.

"Looks like we're going to have an even harder time with you." He growled lowly, his eyes hooded and dark. "Now I doubt any guy or girl will take their eyes off you." He breathed in your ear and nipped it before pulling away.

"Pancakes?" Like a flip of a switch Jungkook returned to his happy self. His duality was so contrasting it made you dizzy.

"Wait til Hoseok hyung sees you." Jimin chuckled.

"You can't forget his favorite color is red after all."

A/N: We're getting back to the story soon don't worry! Just needed some development with their relationship during their down time 💜