Piece of your Heart

For some reason Jungkook couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the fact that too many things were going through his mind after exhausting days or the fact that  you were sleeping next to him.

He couldn't help but observe your delicate features, how you looked so peaceful as you slept. Everything must have been so overwhelming for you, you passed out immediately the minute you landed in his bed.

He couldn't imagine the kind of stress and thoughts and emotions that went through your head. The heartbreak you went through, the confusion you felt. Gently he swept your hair away from your face, tucking it behind your ear.

The soft snores you made had him smile, how cute you were in this moment, snuggled into the pillows and fluffy blanket.

"Sometimes I wish I knew what was going through your mind." He whispered, taking in your long eyelashes to your hair that was now bleached blonde. He hovered his finger along your jawline. "I wish you'd share your pain with me."

You shifted a little making him still until you were comfortable again, nuzzling your nose into the comforter. He smiled again, "I wish you'd depend on me more Hana.."

He watched as your eyes suddenly furrowed, your face contorting into one of pain. Tears started to well in your closed eyes as they slid down your cheeks. You started to writhe around "please.." you begged. "Not again please.." you cried.

Jungkook was shocked and didn't know what to do until he realized you were having a bad dream. He started shaking you awake. "Hana"

"Hana, wake up." Your breaths were getting heavier.

"Hana please wake up!"

And with that your eyes shot open, your vision blurry but cleared seeing your favorite bunny boys expression.

"Jungkook..?" You called out.

"Hana, you were having a bad dream." He looked at you carefully as your tears hadn't stopped. His hands still gently clasping onto your arms. He silently let you calm down a little before asking gently, "did you want to talk about it..?"

You took a while to respond but nodded anyway, "I dreamt About that day Jaehyun died again.." you whispered. "I hadn't had that dream for a while. I guess seeing him again brought back that fear." You sat up gently and rubbed your head.

"I'm sorry." You apologized looking at Jungkook. He just looked back at you with a very vulnerable expression, immediately arms engulfed you into a warm embrace, Jungkook always smelt like a Christmas morning. It was probably a cinnamon cologne or something but it smelt warm and comforting, you relaxed in his arms.

"Thank you Kookie." You whispered.

"Hana." His breath tickled your ear, "did you maybe wish you never lived this life?" He asked.

You nuzzled your nose into his neck, he too relaxed and buried his face into your hair.

"Honestly, no." You finally said. "If I hadn't gone through what I did, I wouldn't have met all of you." You paused. "But as you said Jungkook, much like you, I guess this the only the life I knew." You pulled away gently to look at him. "If my step parents didn't take me away and raise me with Jaehyun, who knows what monster id be today." Your expression turned sad. "I can't even think about it."

"Then don't think about it." He cupped your cheek gently. "You're here, and you're not alone. Jaehyun's back, and of course. You have us, you have me." He smiled at you sweetly.

You brought your hand to cup his cheek too, his skin soft to the touch.

"But that scares me Kookie." You whisper, taking in the curve of his cheekbones, the sharpness of his jaw, those doe eyes that stared into the most  deepest secrets you held.