Troublesome

As the car pulled up to a long dirt driveway that was surrounded by dense trees, you could see a small clearing where a very cute looking cottage resided in the mountains. Okay a very large cottage but the majority of it was hidden behind foliage and trees. It seemed a lot cozier than the usual modern style you were used to.

You winced in pain and gripped your head, Yoongi immediately checking if you were alright.

"Hey does it still hurt?" He whispers. You nod, your ears randomly ringing. He checked his phone for the time, "you can have more of the medicine Sena prescribed when we're in okay? Just hang in there." He soothingly pat your head.

"Is she alright?" Jimin whispered and Yoongi nodded.

"I'll tuck her in, the meds will knock her out again then I'll be with you guys." Yoongi spoke, opening the door and carrying you with him. You honestly wanted to open your eyes and see the place but everything just hurt your head again. You groaned in pain.

"Yoongi it hurts." You whine, he kicked opened a door and settled you in soft sheets. For some reason it felt cooler here, probably because it was higher up the mountains. The comforter felt like heaven.

"Let me get you some water and some meds okay? You must be hungry so I'll ask Jin to make you something to eat." Yoongi brushed your hair out of your face and tucked you in smiling down at you. "We'll take care of you don't worry Hana." He leant in and kissed your forehead gently. He couldn't have imagined doing all of this for you but he realized something that he just couldn't avoid anymore. The feelings he harbored for you were getting stronger and stronger every day. He was more than impressed with you, and he couldn't imagine what it would be like being in Bangtan without you. Something in him wished he never treated you so terribly in the beginning but at the same time you helped him overcome a lot of things, like Ying and Yang, the two of you balanced each other out.

He realized you were slowly dozing off so he had to quickly get up and prepare your meds and food before you fully fell asleep.

"Hey Jin hyung, could you possibly heat up some canned soup for Hana? She's falling asleep and I need her to eat before I give her meds." Yoongi called out before disappearing out the front door to help Jungkook and Jimin carry the medical supplies in.

"Sure, I'll bring it to her room." Jin called out.

Yoongi was relieved to see a familiar car pull up, completely unscathed. The sound of the helicopter slowly dying out in the distance as it landed behind their property. Yoongi groaned, he knew who was going to greet them soon.

"Hey hyung, glad you guys made it here fine." Namjoon smiled at Yoongi.

"I'm going to take care of Hana for a bit so expect me later." Yoongi grumpily said before heading in with a supply case.

Namjoon just smirked and chuckled. Jaehyun and Hyunwoo looked confused at Yoongi's sudden sour attitude. "What's with him?" Jaehyun asked.

"Don't ask, it's a long story. But to cut it short, GD from Big Bang and Yoongi let's say, don't exactly get along." Namjoon chuckled. "Not in a bad way of course. Just.. you'll see." He sighed. "Hey Jimin, I'll help with that."

Jungkook offered to carry Jimins supply case. "Thanks Kook." Jimin huffed, narrowing his eyes at Jungkook who was actually carrying two at a time. "Oi stop showing off muscle pig."

"Hey! Just say thank you next time!" They could hear jungkooks laughter as he disappeared behind the doors.

"I'm glad you guys made it here fine. Did anyone follow us?" Jimin asked with concern.

Jaehyun smiled, "Nope! We gotta thank our boy Tae here." He wrapped an arm around Taehyung who was bashfully smiling. Happy he was being praised by someone he looked up to. "You're a great shot Tae. You really improved since I last saw you." Jaehyun commented making Taehyung chuckle.