Phase 1

Jimin and Hoseoks eyes go wide at what Mingyu just said.

"Hold up, you mean—"

Mingyu just puts up a finger to his lips and smirks at them mouthing a 'Another time' before pointing above and behind them.

They look up to see Mr Kang and Jongil standing above observing the entire deck. They quickly turn back around to Mingyu, following him close.

"You think Yoongi Hyung should have at least told us about this." Jimin hissed at Hoseok when they were a safe distance away.

Hoseok eyes narrowed at Mingyu's back. "I have a feeling this is all part of the plan Jimin. Why else would he say that the success rate depended on timing."

"What the hell hyung! You didn't brief us about this." Namjoon voiced to Yoongi who was still very much concentrated on his laptop.

After they heard the conversation of Jimin and Hoseok with Mingyu and Scoups through their earpiece, they were honestly shocked to hear Mingyu knew about them.

"They're in safe hands Joon. I promise." Yoongi chuckled.

"You should have mentioned we'd be working with others, now who are they?" Namjoon sighed.

"They're a group called Seventeen. They've been undercover on Kang's freight for a while to gather information about his operations. It just so happens our maknae Jungkook has friendly relations with a few of them." Yoongi smirked.

"I miss Kook." Taehyung leans against his hand and sighs. "He was so upset he couldn't come on this mission, it's very much up his alley." He chuckled.

"Alright, it seems Seventeen is covering Jimin and Hoseok now. Looks like the plan is fully underway now." Yoongi licks his lips in excitement. And just in time their ear pieces voiced.

"Hyung we found the crate." Jimin spoke.

"Good, tell me the color and location." Yoongi started typing it down.

"Red crate on the base deck floor. Two rows from the left and four from the bottom. There are no crates above it" Jimin quickly reported.

"Excellent, good job you guys. I'll let you know when Hana has done her part." Yoongi noted all the information down and proceeded to check up on the aerial diagram of the freight again.

"Copy that." Jimin communicated back.

Yoongi let out a big stretch, "can someone get me some coffee." He let out a yawn.

"Hyung, we're not your servants get it yourself." Taehyung glared at him.

"Well I sure as hell am not leaving this computer unless you want to stay up for another fourth eight hours staring at this thing then be my guest." He narrowed his eyes but Taehyung had already gotten up and started making his coffee.

"Jin hyung would you want one too?" Taehyung called.

"Yeah I could use one, thanks Tae." Jin spoke while keeping his eyes ahead.

"Aren't you going to offer me one?" Namjoon turns and asks.

Taehyung just shrugs. "I don't see why you can't on your own. You're not doing anything right now." He takes a sip of his own coffee before grinning his boxy smile at him.

Namjoon just rolls his eyes. "The complete fucking disrespect I have to deal with as leader." He mutters under his breath before getting up himself to join Taehyung at the tiny kitchen.

"Shit, that was quick." Yoongi murmured to himself impressed. "Jimin, Hoseok. Second Crate has been identified." Yoongi voiced out.

"On it hyung." Hoseok called.