Questions

Day 145
Location: ???
Time: sometime midday

Hyun woo wouldn't send you off without information he had on the gang, plus you needed more training. It turns out that confinement of insanity was part of your training. Because of it, your senses were heightened and your accuracy was close to perfect. You obtained lock picking skills and unfortunately, gained higher pain tolerance. Everything was to train you into the perfect spy or killer for that matter. You had trainers barge into your room early in the morning to drag you out to the training rooms either getting beaten up into pulp when you failed or just in general in combat training. All until you perfect at everything.

Who was Hyun woo? You later found out yourself as you stayed in his hideout that he ran one of the biggest secret service trainee centers. Although, his means really did not seem to be humane, it seemed more like he trained illegal spies. Now that you were free out of that cell of terror, you had a proper bedroom. Nothing like the one before, this time it had a large window much like Hyun woo's office that overlooked Seoul city. Your bed was the comfiest thing you ever laid on and it was a room of luxury. It felt odd, and a little too comfortable for your liking. You were too used to spring mattresses, kimchi and rice for meals and a shabby environment. You weren't complaining though, extra comfort was definitely a plus.

A knock sounded from your door, "Hana, it's me."

"Come in" you called out.

As the door opened to reveal Hyun woo, he tossed you a keycard which you caught effortlessly.

"This should get you into the training rooms and information archives. I'm trusting you Park. Don't fail me. You'll have your first examination in ten days." He firmly said leaning onto the doorframe. "So, Like your new room?"  He nodded to its interior.

A glare was all you replied him, already tying up your combat boots as you were getting ready to explore.

"I'll take that as a yes, I'll see you soon Hana." And with that he closed the door leaving you again.

"What a weirdo." You murmured to yourself, tightening the strings to your boots.

Flipping the keycard up and catching it again and again, you walked through the familiar hallways, training rooms of gym like equipment to shooting ranges and obstacle courses. At the end you saw familiar double doors but this was on the opposite side of the hallway. It wasn't the creeps office. Moving your card to unlock the room, you realized this was the information archive room.

Rows of shelves towered around the room in a half circle. A single computer and a long table stood right in front of you, files scattered. You moved along the table, observing the files on the table. Everything was about Bangtan. Then a notebook caught your eye, buried under the scattered files. It was dark red and frayed at the edges, curious, you lifted it up and flipped through it realizing it was your brothers handwriting. Dropping it onto the table, it opened to the bookmarked page.

Bangtan Sonyeondan.

And in red underlined and circled,

Not the enemy.

This confused you. Weren't they the ones that killed him? Movement in the room made you jump and you hid the notebook back under the pile of documents.

"You're new. Who are you?" A voice sounded in one of the aisles. You soon noticed a man with disheveled hair peek from around the corner. He looked like he just woke up.

"I'm Park Hana." You spoke trying to sound steady. You stood your ground.

A threat?

"Oh are you Jaehyun's sister? No wonder you look familiar." He finally showed his full self. His clothes were messed up and his glasses sat crooked on his nose as he yawned and stretched. He looked like he just woke up.

Not a threat.

You gently tried to relax. "How do you know my brother?" You glared daggers at the boy.

"Hey hey, no need to get defensive. Your brother hung out in here a lot." He nodded at the table. "Though, I'm sorry for your loss, he was a funny guy." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "Oh where are my manners, I'm Namjoon." He held his hand out for you to shake.

You looked at it confused. What an odd person. He spoke so casually towards you. Was he a spy trainee like you?

"You're supposed to shake my hand, not stare at it." He lifted an eyebrow at you.

With a sigh you resigned and shook his hand. "We're you his friend too?"

"Me? Yeah, I was close to your brother." He turned around and started walking through the aisles again. Curiously you followed him. How the hell were all these people friends of your brother but you never knew of them.

"What do you do here?" You asked as you followed him passed numerous files and books.

"Let's just say I'm just here to gather information like you." He smirked back at you for a brief moment before he stopped abruptly as you accidentally bumped into his back.

"Sorry" you looked away embarrassed before stepping away from him. So much for spy training.

He just smiled at you, before reaching for a file. Pulling it out he handed it to you.

"I'm here to help you." He just said before walking on.

You stared at the file in your hands, it wasn't the same brown files that were scattered everywhere, this one was black.

Classified
Project Clair de Lune
Status: _____
Agent: Park Hana | Crimson Crane

You furrowed you're eyebrows at this. Why was your name on a file?

"Uhm Namjoon, how did you get thi-" looking up you didn't see the guy anymore. You peered at all the aisles but you couldn't find him.

Why is this place filled with weirdos.

You huffed and made your way back to the table scattered with files again. This time, you heard the door unlock, as if on instinct you hid the file amongst the rest on the table.

"Ah here you are. I see you found the archives quick enough." Hyun woo looked at you. "I'd ask what you were researching but from what I can see you're already on the case." He noted at the Bangtan files on the table. He slowly reached for one but you slapped his hand away.

"Don't you know not to touch someone's work." You hissed at him.

"My apologies" he held up his hands in defense. "I was just curious is all." He smirked at you his eyes darkening. "Your brother loved this room. It's where he helped the most. I can see why you were drawn to it." He looked around before he  smiled at you. "Dinner is at eight. Don't be late." He shut the door leaving you in the room alone.

"Where the hell did that guy go." You peeked through the aisles again before huffing in frustration. You could clearly hear when the main door opened. So how did he leave without her knowing ? Also she didn't realize he was in the room in the first place. Maybe her listening skills were getting faulty since she's not going insane anymore.

You looked down at the black file and red book peeking from under the mess. You made a point to leave them here since it would be much safer. If Jaehyun's work was still scattered, it means no one comes in here to touch anything. Well, except for that weirdo.

You were curious to find out more information but it was close to dinner and you didn't want to know the consequences for being late to it. The man was sick from what he had already did to you, you didn't trust him or his words one bit but you sure wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

Dusting off your clothes you headed back to your room.

Crimson, Vengeance, Survival.