Allies

"Thank you so much boys but It's best I move on now." You winked at them and they air cheered you with their glasses as you walked away.

"It was a pleasure Hana. We'll see you soon."

You looked in the direction of Big Bang and still, Ji Yong kept his eyes trained on you as you walked. Your eyes caught Namjoon's when you walked by, but he quickly turned back his attention to his poker game, you could see the piles and piles of chips on the table. These people were really not playing around.

On your left you saw Taehyung talking to a girl group, he seems to have managed to convince them seeing them giggle and smile together, he winked at you when you walked by.

Big Bang settled in a booth seat that observed everything. They had girls around their arms and they had numerous bottles of Champaign. Ji yong now had a prominent smirk on his face as you made your way over, he leaned in to one of the girls ears and whispered to her without breaking eye contact. Soon after they all started leaving so by the time you arrived it was just you, Jiyong and Top.

"Well well well. Look who decided to drop by." Ji Yong smirked up at you licking his bottom lip. While Top had a very intense gaze but gave you a very dirty smirk.

"Please, sit beside me." Jiyong pat to the seat right beside him so you slid into the booth and did so.

He leaned into your ear and whispered, "I know why you're here princess." This made you tense up. He felt this and chuckled wrapping an arm around you. "Relax love, you'll be happy to know we're both on board." He leaned back relaxing in his seat gazing at the room in front of them.

You looked at him confused having said not a single word and he has already accepted with no conditions?

"We've been watching you for a while princess, you see we've taken an immediate liking to you. You're elegant and have manners for once. The girls down here tend to be crude and harsh. So seeing you was like a breath of fresh air." He smirked down at you leaning in making you withdraw a little.

He couldn't help but laugh again at your reaction , "Oh don't worry doll, we know you belong to Bangtan and honestly that's going to be a huge benefit for us if we join you." He eyes the crowd while your attention was still on him. You could see the large rings and fancy clothes they wore, they really flaunted their money. "If you didn't know already, we are the biggest arms distributor in the underworld and Bangtan have been one of our favorite clients. Specially your friend over there." He nodded towards Taehyung in the corner. Taehyung seemed to catch that and made a small wave as a polite gesture back.

"Were surprised to see Bangtan here, if it weren't for the house rules fights would have been started the minute all of you entered." He chuckled before pointing to a group at a poker table, "you see over there? That group absolutely despises Bangtan but because of the policy here, you would have never known."

You observed said group and surprisingly they were completely enjoying their time gambling on the same table as Jin. You guessed this place out differences aside but that didn't mean the minute you stepped out of here.

"May I ask Ji Yong." You started.

"Oh pretty girl here has a sexy voice; please do continue." He chuckled again.

"Why did you immediately agree to help us?" You eyes him suspiciously, there has to be an ulterior motive. After all this was the mafia.

"How about I let Top here explain to you. He's being rather rude and making me do all the talking." He lifted his eyebrows at the silver haired man next to him who just let out a laugh. "Go on, you can join him on his side." He pat your leg to shoo you away.  You rolled your eyes internally but went ahead and shimmied into his side of the booth, now you were next to the handsome silver haired man.