Tear

"You surprised me Jaehyun. I'm impressed." A man chuckled, his voice evident that he had bad lungs from the copious amounts of smoking cigars and cigarettes of the like.

Jaehyun stood grounded, eyes unwavering as he glared at the man breathing heavily. "This is some sick humor you have Grim Reaper." Jaehyun hissed, his gun pointed directly to the mans head. "This is your end, you have nowhere to go and your legacy will never live on after this. Yet you decide to do one last sick joke?!" He raised his voice, his vein popped in his neck. Jaehyun was seething with anger.

But the man laughed. He belted out an amused laugh.

"Stop laughing! All your men are dead! You will finally go back to hell where you belong!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Is Hana here?" The man asked making Jaehyun freeze up. "She is isn't she." He chuckled. "You came on your own because you didn't want her to ever meet me did you." He smirked up at Jaehyun. "You know you can take over the empire Jaehyun. You have it in you."

"Just shut up already!" Jaehyun seethed. "I will kill you here and now and there's no way of convincing me otherwise! I'm not like your brain dead elites."

"—Even if you could see Doyoung again?"

Jaehyuns eyes went wide and nearly faltered at that name.

The Grim Reaper let out a laugh, snapping Jaehyun back to reality.

"Doyoung is dead. He was crushed under the empire you built." Jaehyun hissed.

"Oh Jaehyun." He chuckled again.

"He's right under the covers of the bed,

And I didn't mean alive."

"Namjoon, meet us on the second floor stairwell. Hana's run ahead to look for Jaehyun, she could be in trouble." Yoongi reported.

"Copy that."

You ran down the hall to stand in front of room 204, breathing heavily you tried to barge in but the door was locked.

Eyes wide, you wiggled the handle before giving up, taking out your handgun from your holster, you shoot the device. Pushing the door open, it rammed into a halt again, The latch was on.

"Fucks sake!" You screamed. Through the crack you could see Jaehyun standing there having a conversation with a man sat in a chair but you couldn't see his face. Jaehyun didn't even spare you a second glance.

On the floor pooled blood of a girl; Another dead agent.

"Unlatch the door this instant Jae!" You screamed, attempting to kick it open but you were too weak.

"Oh and is that her?" A gravelly voice spoke, a smile making its way on his features.

Jaehyun couldn't help but see a form of a body in the bedsheets now. The pillows obscured the top of the body.

He whipped his head back at the grim reaper.

"You sick fucking bastard!"