Piece of cake

Your eyes scanned the club, all you could see were dancing basically naked ladies and a variety of sleazy men of all ages in here. The stench of alcohol and cigarettes made you crinkle your nose.

I better be getting paid a shit tonne for this.

You gritted your teeth but smiled a little as a few men whistled when you walked by. Alright, eyes on the target Hana.

You scanned the room again, now seeing the man you were looking for. He wasn't hard to spot as the crowd around him were the rowdiest in front of the stage in the VIP seats. You decided to head to the bar for a quick swig of alcohol to prepare yourself for your mission.

"What will it be miss?" The bartender was already checking you out biting his lip.

"Just give me the strongest shot you have please." You sighed, eyes still on the target.

"Coming right up." He called before disappearing.

You could see why they were causing such a ruckus. They were rowdy and rude, pulling at the girls whom I would understand are not allowed to be touched but it seemed they didn't give a damn. This angered you and you needed to speed things up.

"Her you go." He laid the clear liquid down. Not knowing what it was you didn't care right now, you needed that liquid courage to get through this so you tossed it back like a champ. Grimacing at the bitter taste that burned at the back of your throat.

"Thanks. Put it on their tab." You quickly nodded behind you at some random group of drunk men as the bartender just snickered and nodded.

You had never been in such a place, you were familiar with bars but not a gentleman's club. You decided to observe a little longer before you made your move. You couldn't fuck this up.

You noticed the group of familiar boys behind you, this was your queue to go when they disappeared into a back room.

Sauntering your way to the rowdy crowd, you decided to sway your hips in extra effort to grab their attention but honestly you really didn't need to as your target leaned back in his seat, eyes never leaving yours the minute you walked in his line of sight. He wasn't too bad looking, probably around Bangtans age but he looked not nothing as good and as close as them.

"Well look what we have here." He drawled sleazily. You internally rolled your eyes. "Come sit here with me baby girl." He roughly pushed the stripper that was on his lap onto the floor. You wanted to punch the shit out of this man but you kept an amused smirk on your face as you sauntered over landing on his lap.

"Ooo, this ones not afraid of the rules." He bit his lip and ogled your breast that sat right in front of him, you travelled your hand up his chest internally cringing of this scenario.

"Now where did you come from princess." He growled and smacked your thigh. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. "Would you want to come Home with daddy tonight?" He whispered in your ear making you shiver. You hated every moment of this as you internally rolled your eyes. Though he mistook your shiver as excitement. "Looks like baby girl is really needy tonight." He quickly lifted you up and pulled you close as he already tried to lead you out of the place. You had to quickly act on it so you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a sloppy passionate kiss.

He tasted disgusting and it honestly made you want to throw up. But you hung in there and kept wrestling his tongue in need. He quickly latched his arms around your waist as the other hand squeezed your ass. You pulled away breathing heavily to whisper in his ear.

"How about we take it to the back room. I can't wait daddy." You moaned in his ear and you could immediately feel his bulge against your thigh at those words.

Men are too easy.

You scoffed to yourself internally as his lips upturned in an amused smirk. "Lead the way baby girl."

You pulled him with you, making sure your ass swayed and his eyes stayed on it. He smacked it a couple of times but you ignored it until you were right in front of the door.

He smirked at you and started tackling your lips again, your eyes went wide as your back slammed into the door as he fumbled for it to open. It didn't take long until it opened for you and the man that was originally on your lips was tackled to the ground with multiple glocks aimed at him. You sighed and crossed your arms.

"You could have waited til we were In the room you know." You said as you kicked the door closed.

Jungkook was on top of the guy, pinning him down with so much force his face went red. "Who the hell are you guys!?" He shouted.

Namjoon kneeled down so he could see his face clearly. "Sorry but we can't exactly tell you that." Namjoon smiled at him before kicking his head in knocking him unconscious.

"Alright, so what about the men out there." You pointed to the door behind you.

"Now we just hold this man out as bait, threaten to kill him and then have them scramble for their leader in exchange of never coming back." Jimin shrugged.

You hummed in response and shrugged. The plan was simple enough. The boys then headed out to commence the plan while you felt a warm jacket slip over your shoulders. You look up to see Jungkook jacket-less, his eyes immediately darting away from yours. You smiled up at him and decided to tease him by quickly pecking his cheek.

"Thanks Kookie." You cooed before leaving for the door with the rest.

It was safe to say the plan went accordingly and that gang would be found dead if they step back into the Bangtan territory again. You immediately saw the handsome bartender walk towards all of you.

"I owe you guys. Thank you." He came and greeted Namjoon in a bro hug. You mused. So flirty bartender must be the owner of the club. His eyes finally landed on you.

"And you, what a Star of the show." He came forth and took your hand kissing the back of it. The boys stiffened when they saw this. "I was pretty sure I didn't hire such a beautiful stripper here. If I had known I'd never let this beauty go to waste on such a petty job."

You smiled but slapped his hand away. "I'm sorry but I believe these sex workers are still people and are due for their own respect." You sternly spoke but he just smirked and nodded in agreement.

"Looks like you guys got a keeper here. You better treat her right or I'll gladly introduce myself further with her." He licked his lips while backed away winking at you. As soon as he did protective arms wrapped around you, this time it wasn't Jungkook, it was Namjoon.

"Just give us the money Jackson." Namjoon demanded. His eyes dark and serious.

"Alright alright. Sheesh, jealous much." He laughed to himself before handing Namjoon a bag. Namjoon shoved it to Yoongi. He checks it and nodded to Namjoon.

"Alright let's go." Namjoon motioned for everyone to leave.

"Thanks again! Also I'm surprised all of you stopped coming here. Must be the girl huh." He smirked as they all left.

"Let me just punch him once please." Taehyung asked.

"I second that." Jimin said.

"Third." Jungkook growled but Namjoon and Yoongi just pushed them along.

"Just Leave it." Namjoon barked at them and they shut up.

You were honestly amused at what you just heard. Had these boys really stopped seeing women after you arrived? In all honesty it did seem the case because none of them seemed to have been hiding any girls in their room since you moved.

You smiled to yourself as you walked out with them.

A/N: guess the story is rolling again ~ please let me know your thoughts. This type of writing is extremely new to me so it'll sound extremely cliche.

Thank you for giving this book a chance!