Revival

"Then I don't want to be family anymore Hana."

Your eyes were wide with shock as you cautiously walked backwards.

"Y-you don't mean that Jae." You say breathlessly.

He turned around to face you, a complete foreign expression, a mask. "Hana, I think it's best you stick with Bangtan from now on. They are your new family, I will only drag you down."

You shook your head in denial.

This isn't you.

"Jae, you can't. You're my brother, my real family—"

"—I was never your real family Hana."

Your breath caught in your throat, tears were now running down your cheeks endlessly.

"I think that's enough Jae." Namjoon interrupted and walked between the two of you.

"I don't understand." You spoke to no one. "Why are you suddenly acting like this!" You were fuming, mad again. Hurt and broken.

"Hana—"

Taehyung tried to console you but you just pushed him away.

"No one touch me!" You cried before shooting a look at Jaehyun, his eyes unwavering.

"The brother I loved died that day. I don't know what kind of monster you are but you are not him." You spat before running off.

You needed to get out of here, there were too many people around and you didn't have your own room for protection. You needed space, space to breathe.

"Hana!"

Multiple voices called out for you but you just kept moving, swinging the front door open and leaving the premises.

"Shit." Jimin hissed. "I'll go follow her."

Before anyone could reply, Jimin was already out the door.

"You okay Tae?" Hoseok asked with concern but Taehyun was just standing there after the push from Hana. His head lowered, bangs covering his eyes.

Next thing they knew Taehyung had pushed Jae up against the glass window with force.

"Tae—!"

"You have no right to say that to Hana! You're her fucking brother for fucks sake! You raised her and saw her grow up and you suddenly say you don't want to be family anymore!? You're fucking bullshit Jae!" Taehyun barked in Jae's face, holding him by the collar, seething with anger.

Surprisingly Jaehyun didn't put up a fight. He just stayed still and let Taehyung let his anger out, the same impassive expression he had given Hana, no reaction whatsoever to Taehyungs outburst.

"Let him go Taehyung." Yoongi called out.

With reluctance, Taehyung roughly let go of Jaehyuns collar, moving away but eyes still glaring at him.

This time Yoongi went up to Jaehyun with a big sigh escaping his lips.

"Firstly,"

Yoongi slammed his fist into Jaehyuns Jaw. Jaehyun collapsed upon impact holding it in pain.

"You wouldn't have let me punch you. So what are you hiding Jae."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes down at his friend.

"I'm not hiding anything—"

"Bullshit!" Yoongi shouted. "You fucking love your sister, you did all of this to help her so what's wrong with you?! Why are you doing this now?!" Yoongi belted out at him, searching for answers but Jaehyun wasn't cracking.