New tricks

"I have to learn how to waltz?!" You raised your voice.

"Woman you're going to burst my eardrums" Yoongi complained. He was sat at a grand piano in the Hotel's ballroom.

"But this is the 21st century, since when was Waltz still a thing." You whined earning a chuckle from Hobi.

"It's alright Hana, you'll pick it up easily." He tried to assure you. Hobi was going to be your instructor for the day, he will also be your dance partner during the Gala.

With a sigh you trusted the boy. He was the easiest to be around besides Jimin and Tae, you couldn't complain. At least it wasn't Yoongi or Jungkook.

"Alright Jungkook will be your partner for this lesson since I need to observe your steps."

Ah spoke too soon

Jungkook stepped out and went beside you. You were sure he was just going to be too embarrassed but he immediately swept you off your feet, he grabbed your hand and placed the other at the small of your back. You flushed at this sudden change in his demeanor.

I guess this is the Jungkook everyone else talks about.

You heard Yoongi scoff from his corner at the piano.

"Alright Hana, follow Jungkooks movements, back straight, eyes on him. Yoongi." Hobi motioned Yoongi to start playing the waltz. His piano skills were impeccable, you squeaked a little when Jungkook started moving. His lips upturned a little at your sound. You looked away as you felt your ears burning. You have never been this close proximity with a man in your life. Well, besides Yoongi but that was a different circumstance.

"Eyes forward Hana." Hobi demanded. You quickly looked back at Jungkook and this time he smiled back at you.

"You're doing well Hana." He spoke softly only for your ears. He had a melodic voice, it was the first time he properly said anything to you. However the sudden comment made you stumble and step on his toes. He winced in pain as you apologized.

"Spoke too soon." He mumbled under his breath and tried to get you back into position again. The music continued and never stopped, you wanted to take a peek at Yoongi playing the piano but every time you tried, Hobi would demand you to look back at Jungkook again.

"I'm sorry but who are you dancing with, Yoongi hyung or me?" Jungkook smirked at you as he knew how to push your buttons. You were extremely competitive so for the rest of the dance you stared straight into his eyes, concentrating on your movements. You saw how his eyes started to swirl with an unknown emotion, as his features softened. The boy was marvelously good looking, you hadn't realized the music stopped until Hobi tapped your shoulder. Both you and Jungkook quickly pushed each other apart. You swore you saw his cheeks were red as you pulled away.

"See? A natural." Hobi opened his arms and marveled at you.

"Only because I have a great teacher." You buttered him up and both of you broke into giggles.

"Alright, now my turn." Hobi stepped in and took his place. You wrapped your hand around his and placed the other on his shoulder like you did Jungkook's. The music started and you began waltzing as if you did it all your life.

"See? A natural." Hobi spoke and he smiled sweetly at you. You couldn't help but smile back on reaction, Hobi's energy was contagious.

"Let's try something new." He smirked at you and before you knew it, he dipped you   low as you let out another squeak from the sudden action, but he held your back firm so you wouldn't fall and brought you back up, your face only inches apart. Hobi had an unreadable look on his face, that wasn't his sunshine smile. Your face was burning again, How are all these men so good looking?!