Breaking Barriers

It took a while to process everything Namjoon and Yoongi said to you, but all in all everything sorta made sense now.
As to why Yoongi was always an ass, but at the end of the day he would still save you and his brothers. According to Namjoon, Yoongi isn't always like this. he's usually calm and pretty sweet to his members but since your arrival, he became different. You couldn't imagine Yoongi showing the slightest form of affection, it just made you feel weird.

Namjoon didn't go into further detail about the girl Yoongi liked and that was only for Yoongi to tell but he told you enough. As for what happened with Jungkook, the guilt still ate you up, you asked to see him but they wouldn't let you, at least not yet anyway. But promised he was getting better.

You were neither relieved nor frustrated over the fact that the other members didn't blame you for what happened to Jungkook once Hoseok explained the situation to them but it still didn't make them happy that Jungkook got shot. You were lucky it didn't puncture any of his vital organs, so he was definitely going to be okay.

You let out a groan as your head continued to hurt, you needed some painkillers stat so you rummaged through your bedside drawers only to find the strip of painkillers empty. You frustratedly shut the drawer and made your way out of your room, the dizziness still affecting your head but you couldn't stand laying down anymore.

It was late evening about now and the place was pretty dark. The hallway and living room lights weren't turned on. You were sure the members left the premise and was out somewhere for the evening.

Your stomach started to growl, making you curse. You don't know when you last had a meal in all honesty and you couldn't take painkillers on an empty stomach like this. It would kill your stomach lining so you began rummaging through the kitchen until you found something in the refrigerator which took you by surprise.

There was another red paper crane that was placed atop a cling wrapped dish. You pulled it out and a smile made it to your face. It was Japchae. You realized there was writing on the paper crane so you attempted to unfold it as careful as you could,

'For when you get hungry'

Was all it said but the crimson crane only related to you so you took the liberty in heating the Japchae up for yourself. One of the boys were probably concerned for you and it made you feel a little fuzzy inside.

While the Japchae was heating up you needed to look for some painkillers still so you rummaged around again before you heard footsteps snapping your head up to see who was around. Unfortunately it was someone you weren't prepared on seeing yet as the two of you held each others intense gazes on one another.

"Come to my room after you're done." Was all Yoongi said before he turned back into the hallway again. For once you didn't hear that malicious tone in his voice but the ding of the microwave broke you out of your thoughts.

The smell of the japchae wafted into your nose making you sigh in content. You quickly took some chopsticks and sat yourself on the barstool at the kitchen counter and began to tuck in.

This, was the most delicious Japchae you have ever tasted in your life and it was definitely not the one Jin makes. Though you were too happy to satiate your hunger to even care about anything else right now until you saw something slide to you on the counter.

You looked up to see Yoongi again, with a strip of painkillers in hand sliding it on the table to you. He still had that intense look in his eyes and for some reason it made you choke over his kind action.

You frantically started coughing but you heard a distinct sigh from him moving away coming back to you with a glass of water which you gladly took and threw back. God you could finally breathe again. Death by choking was not fun.

"Thanks." You managed to say but your throat was scratchy and soft. He just stood there observing you. "How'd you know I needed painkillers?" You asked finally looking back up at him but he turned to look away immediately making you frown.

"I had a feeling." Was all he said. It was going to be difficult to talk to him. But a growl of someone's stomach broke the awkward silence of the two of you and it was definitely not you.

A small smile made it to your lips when you saw his ears burn up. "You want some?" You offered making him snap his eyes at you intensely again.

"I'm not hungry." He stated before trying to walk away again.

"Wait wait!" You called out making him stop in his tracks again. "It's honestly too much for me, please you can have some. Plus there's no other food in the house, I've checked." You pushed the plate to him making him look back at it. After a few moments passed he gave in and sat down in the barstool across from you making you smile as he started tucking in.

You watched as he hungrily ate, you were smiling and thinking to yourself at the fact that he wasn't so bad when he was like this, when he shut his mouth and didn't say anything to you.

"Take a picture it would last longer." He smirked up at you from his noodles. And he's back. You grimaced.

"Where are the others?" You asked but he ignored you, continuously eating the noodles. You sighed and got up to get more water for yourself to take your painkillers.

"They went to have dinner with Kook."

You paused. He answered? "And why didn't you go?" You asked looking back at him but he didn't reply immediately again so you decided to wash up your glass.

"Someone needed to stay back to check up on you."

This made you freeze dropping the glass in the sink making quickly attempt in catching it but it had already shattered into big chunks of glass.

"Shit" you cursed as you cut your finger attempting to pick one of the shards up. You didn't notice hearing the barstool shifting from behind you until a warm body was pressed against your back making you freeze up again in shock.

"Aish.. this is why we needed someone to stay back to take care of your clumsy ass." He quipped making you flush when his arms wrapped around from behind you and took your hand to examine. You were ready to argue with him but his action made you speechless. "Sit back on the stool, I'll clean this up and get the first aid kit." He exasperatedly sighed.

"It's fine Yoongi I can do this by myself." But he just stared down at you not letting up. "F-fine" you squeaked and ducked away, settling on the barstool as told.

What the hell is wrong with you Hana. You immediately cursed yourself feeling your cheeks heat up. Who the hell is this Yoongi? You watched his back as he carefully picked up the shards of glass, placing them into a bag before disposing them. He then walked to a cabinet to pull out a first aid kit and settled beside you.

He seemed so easygoing. What happened to being untrustworthy to females and how harsh he usually was to you?

"Show me the cut." He spoke gruffly. His voice was deep and honestly kinda sexy but this was not the time Hana. You mentally scolded yourself. He looked up at you quirking his eyebrow up confused at what was taking you so long.

You finally put your hand out, seeing your finger that was oozing blood out. He dabbed some antiseptic on it making you flinch a little. You could see a bit of a smirk tug on his lips.

Jeez what a sadist. You grumbled to yourself in your head but he shot his head up glaring at you.

"Shit. Did I say that out loud." You covered your mouth with your other hand. You swore he was going to just drop everything and just go back to his usual grumpy grandpa self but he just looked back down and focused on your cut again.

"Who the hell are you and what did you do with Yoongi." You muttered and then gasped again, covering your mouth. What the fuck is wrong with you today Hana.

You could see his lips upturn into an amused smile, a simple chuckle like music to your ears unlike his maniacal one that made your nerves go on edge.

"Hana. I think it's time I finally explain some things." He said while wrapping the band aid around your finger.

"It's time you learn something about yourself as well as the truth about me."

A/N: Character developmeeeeeenttttt  👀