Blinded

A/N: this was also not published ?! Howwwwww it's ruining my story

Why was everyone calling you the Crimson Crane? Honestly you felt it was rather cheesy and cliché but rolled with it anyway. That was a topic for another time.

Okay Hana, you can do this...

Location: Fleur Le Grande
Time: 7:30pm

The car doors were opened by the chauffeur, as directed, the two boys got out first in their dapper suits making the paparazzi go crazy for these two unknown men. They then saw a slender leg with bold black heels step out of the car as you took both Jungkook and Taehyung's hand to help you out elegantly. What Taehyung said was true, all eyes were on you now.

Calls and whistles for you were heard amongst the flashes. To say the least you were internally screaming but you kept a professional fierce look on your face as you ignored the cameras, the two boys leading you up the stairs. You had never thought a good makeover would make you This popular but your family did have good genes.

As you entered the building, finally away from all the flashing lights, you could finally breathe a little. The doors opened up into another grand stairwell which lead to the main ballroom. You sighed to yourself, dancing in these killer heels was one thing, but to constantly climb flights of stairs was another. You were glad you had the two boys to support you.

"Everything alright Hana?" Taehyung spoke softly only to you but never met your eyes as he scanned the crowd.

"Yeah, just a little nervous since it's my first actual mission but, I've gone through worse." You replied.

"Don't worry, this mission will be a piece of cake." Taehyung flashed a charming smile at you before you entered the grand ballroom where all the guests were mingling, and a tiny quartet played beautiful classical music as some guests had already started swaying to the music. It was as if you just stepped into a historic film, numerous people in beautiful suits of all kinds, and women of class in gowns dating from god knows when to more modern times. Honestly, you were enthralled by the sight.

"Well this is a once in a lifetime experience." You spoke earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

"You'll be surprised things like this happen a lot more frequent than you think. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing you in a beautiful dress all the time." He cheekily winked at you but then you heard a scoff from your right. You had nearly forgotten your other date of the night, Jungkook hadn't said a single word the entire night and wouldn't even look at you.

Sighing, you decided to change the topic. "So where's Jimin." You scanned the room looking for him and the other boys. Suddenly you saw a familiar blonde head and rice cake features towards the other end of the ballroom near the quartet. He stood by a young girl, possibly around your age with a blindingly glittery tiara, necklace and matching earrings. She was pretty but you could tell how smug she was even from this distance.

"You would be blind if you didn't notice those ancestral jewels being stolen from a mile away." You couldn't help but stifle a laugh at your own joke. Funnily enough both Jungkook and Taehyung enjoyed it too. Suddenly a young man blocked your view as he stepped forward from a crowd.

"And who do we have here?" His sultry voice was sickening to hear, you nearly grimaced at the awful English accent he was putting on as he spoke. He reached to kiss the back of your hand, you wanted to slap it away but since you didn't want to cause a scene you let him. You could feel the heat emanate from your two 'bodyguards' beside you. You chuckled in your mind at their glaring expressions directed at the man in front of you. Surprisingly, Jungkook put his arm around you waist.