Relocating

After the lot of you managed to clean up the amount of glass strewn on the floor, to make the living room somewhat decent besides the bullet holes and the broken and punctured furniture and... alright the lot of you decided to just leave it for now so you went down to see what the commotion was about with Namjoon and Yoongi.

As the elevator door opened, you were greeted with a crowd of hotel guests and staff who were freaking out and gathered over the situation.

"Shit how do we get closer?" You asked, the crowd was literally wall to wall with people, you could barely shimmy your way out the elevator.

"Follow me." Jin called out from behind you as you and the rest followed him, he then started speaking to a staff in hotel uniform. You couldn't hear their conversation from the amount of people gathered.

With just a nod, the hotel staff began parting the crowd of people with whistles like the Red Sea to make way for all of you.

Honestly you felt weird about it all making it a big deal. You switched your heels for combat boots but didn't bother changing out of the rest of your attire. All eyes were on the group of you as you made your way to the front of the building where Namjoon and Yoongi stood arms crossed observing the scene before them.

The park where the helicopter had fallen was in flames. Sirens of police, ambulances and fire trucks were everywhere. You felt your stomach drop at the intensity of the situation but an arm pulled you close. You looked up at Jungkook silently thanking him.

"Joon, what's the situation. Have you spoken to the cops yet?" Jin asked.

"Yeah we have. We alerted them of the situation above and don't worry, they called it off as a system malfunction." He muttered silently so only all of you could hear though his eyes looked questioning. Yoongi had the same expression on his face as he just watched the flames consume the fallen helicopter.

Something was wrong.

"Did anyone get injured?" You asked.

"No, luckily there were no pedestrians and the park was empty. No one got hurt." Namjoon confirmed but his face was still hard.

"Then what's the issue?"

"Exactly what Joon said Hana, no one got hurt." Yoongi confirmed.

"There was no one operating the helicopter."

You and the rest were bewildered, "but then how did they—"

"Remote controlled helicopters are not uncommon. It's just the fact that because it was, we are now unable to identify who were after us." Yoongi bit his nail, his irises reflecting the flames before him.

"I don't think we're safe here anymore." Namjoon spoke. "If someone dared to and managed to surpass all our allies— wait."
He stilled making everyone dart their eyes at their leader. Realization overcame his features. "Shit. Of course!" He cursed making everyone look at him confused.

"If you're having an epiphany of the sort it would be great if you could share with us." Yoongi monotonously droned out.

Namjoon looked around before whispering to us, "We can't talk here and since our apartments basically destroyed right now we have to go somewhere else."

"Where can we go?" You asked "I thought the hotel was safe enough."

"Not anymore Hana. Also, you really believe we just own this hotel?" Namjoon smirked at you.

"Hold. The. Fucking. Phone." You dropped your bags.

"You guys own how many properties in Seoul?" You turned around to the boys.

"Aish Hana." Yoongi covered his ears. "I thought you got over your screeching phase." You threw him a look and he just backed off walking ahead of you.

"Well Hana, if you count entire buildings as properties, not to mention entire estates then—" Taehyung began to talk but you just lifted your hands up stopping his sentence.

"You know what? I don't even want to know." You smiled sarcastically before pulling your bags into the house. Might you mention, mansion of a home right smack in one of the most expensive property areas in Seoul.

Jungkook chuckled and quickly went after you grabbing your bag out of your hands. "Kook, I'm more than capable with carrying my own bags." You tried to tug it back but it was firm in his hand.

"Nope." He smiled at you. "Someone's gotta show you your room right?" He cheekily smiled.

You looked left and right before resigning. "Yeah you're right, I'd probably get lost here. At least back at the hotel I could ask the staff for directions." You grumbled.

"Cool, now follow me." He chuckled already leading the way.

"Hey Kook! We gotta meet in the dining room soon." Namjoon called.

"Got it hyung!" He called back immediately leading you up the staircase.

"Geez how much did this place cost?!" You gazed into awe at all the property.

"Well, it's still not our most expensive property so I'd say almost around—"

"You know what, never mind I don't want to hear that too." You covered your ears saying a slew of "La La La's" like kids did when they didn't want to hear anything. Jungkook could t help but burst out laughing.

"Don't worry this place really isn't that confusing. The bedrooms are just on the second floor, first floor has everything as per what a usual house would and our basement is where we train." He explained. "However unfortunately, our bedroom layout is different here. Your room would be in between mine and Tae's this time instead of being on the other side where Yoongi's and Jimin and Hoseoks are." He pointed down the other hallway. "That's where Namjoon and Jin's rooms are. Each of us have an en-suite much like the hotel." He smiled his bunny smile at you before opening the door to your room. "It's pretty bare since we haven't had anyone occupy it but it should be alright right?"

You walked into the room to see unlike your dark purple walls, the room was in a refreshing robins egg blue and white, completely unlike how it was in the hotel. It was pleasant looking and had a large window behind your bed. All in all, it was pretty.

"Jungkook this is more than enough for me, it's beautiful." You voiced out placing your bags down. If you were a regular girl this would be your dream room. But then again you're weren't. You looked up at Jungkook smiling at him.

"Shall we head down?"