Introductions

Instantly, you got up but instead of reaching for your dagger you took out a gun hidden under your shirt and pointed it to Namjoon's head.

"Woah woah!" The guy with a beanie shouted. The six boys who entered the room froze in their spot, your eyes unwavering at the man in front of you. Namjoon however didn't bat an eye.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from the best." Namjoon spoke. Before you pressed it closer to his head. He finally put his hands up in resignation at the action but his face showed no concern.

"Weren't you the ones who killed my brother." You seethed.

"Now see, this was the misunderstanding—"

"I saw one of you when my brother died. One of you had that stupid dark cap pulled over your eyes and I would never forget it." You flicked your eyes at the six boys then. None of them wore the cap but you knew it was one of them.

"Suga step out." Namjoon ordered and the man named Suga carefully stepped out into the open. He had mint hair and a bored but fierce look on his face. If you weren't holding a gun to his friends head you were sure he'd rip you into shreds if he had the chance. "I believe it was Suga you saw." Namjoon spoke. As you snapped back to him and clicked off the safety of the gun. A soft gasp came from one of the boys.

"Explain" you demanded.

"However he wasn't the one who killed your brother. Since you didn't see the crime scene, your brother actually called Suga for help. But by the time Suga arrived, your brother had stumbled out of the apartment where he initially got stabbed, and collapsed in front of him." Your hand was shaking now, you tried your best to steady it. Tears were now threatening to well up in your eyes.

You never actually saw him stab your brother

"I was too late, I'm sorry Hana." Suga finally spoke. His voice was deep and gentle, his expression softened when you finally met his eyes. You could see deep sincerity and immense pain in them, something one could not fake.

He's telling the truth

You closed your eyes, undid the safety and pulled the gun away from Namjoons head and dropped it. All the boys could finally breathe, including Namjoon. The boy with the beanie quickly kicked the gun away from you just incase you'd try something again.

You stood there frozen as your hands and body started to shake before two hands reached out to touch your face, a comforting feeling washed over you, it was Jimin.

"Hana, we all loved and cared for your brother. He too was like a brother to us." He smiled softly at your dazed eyes. You finally focused on him as you finally let your tears flow, it's been far too long since you last cried and it was as aggressive as you would have thought it would be. You crumbled and he quickly pulled you into his arms as you cried into his shoulder. His arms felt familiar and warm, much like Jaehyun's.

Why you had allowed this stranger to hold you was beyond you. But you didn't have any will or energy to fight it anymore. You were exhausted both physically and mentally from all the running and all the information. Once you pulled back from Jimins arms after composing yourself you looked at Namjoon, he had a sad smile on his face when you acknowledged him.

"I'm sorry for pointing my gun at you." You sighed.

"It's okay Hana, like your brother, you listened. You guys really are siblings." He gave you a full dimple smile now which you couldn't help but return with one of your own.

"Now let us fully introduce ourselves, we are Bangtan sonyeondan. Also know as BTS." Namjoon motioned to the room. "We're the antiheroes in this neighborhood. We rid of criminals and our biggest goal is to annihilate Hyun woo and his corporation completely." The other boys had fierce looks on their faces at the mention of said person and company.

"I'm guessing all of you have beef with them too?" You questioned and all of them nodded. You didn't pry further than that. Some had fiercer expressions than others, it must be really bad.

"As you know I'm Namjoon. Or RM, as Hyun woo and the police call me. I'm the leader of this gang." He motioned to himself.

"I'm Jimin, and if you need to have a shoulder to cry on, you can call me anytime." It would have been a sweet gesture if it weren't for the flirtatious wink he sent at you.

"I'm Suga, but you can call me Yoongi." The mint haired boy didn't say much but kept a stoic expression.

"He was closest to Jaehyun. I'd say he was his actual best friend." Namjoon spoke on behalf of Yoongi.

"I'm V, but my real name is Taehyung. Do you like dogs?" He put his fingers in a V up to his face signifying his name followed up by a random question.

"Uh, yeah dogs are cute." You nervously answered.

"Good." He seriously said before breaking out into a boxy grin.

The next guy blew you a kiss which made you grimace. "I'm Jin, the handsome one." He winked at you too but you stood closer to Namjoon for safety making a few of them laugh.

"Hi I'm J-hope ! My real name is Hoseok but you can call me Hobi!" Sunshine boy in a beanie spoke. He really did feel like a breath of fresh air.

Lastly it was Jungkook. You already knew the boy but it didn't hurt to hear his introduction.

"Ah yeah, I'm Jungkook but you already knew that." He didn't bother to even look at you.

Rude

"Ah don't worry about our maknae. He's always like this." Jimin pat your shoulder with his hand as you slapped it away immediately tossing him a glare.

"Hey! You just cried in my arms and now you're being mean!" Jimin pouted playfully at you.

"It was a moment of weakness." You huffed and crossed your arms.

Taehyung and Jin burst out laughing at the interaction.

"I like this girl." Taehyung pointed out.

"Alright, let's retire for the day. I believe Hana needs some rest." Namjoon got out from his seat and motioned for the boys to leave the room.

"Night Hana, see you soon!" A few of them called before filing out.

Before Namjoon could leave, you grabbed his arm again. He looked down at you questioningly.

"Are you sure I'm safe here?" You looked up at him, eyes full of concern. He placed a hand on top of your head.

"You're safe here Hana, as long as you're in this building or with us, no one can touch you." And with that he left the room.

Crimson . Vengeance . Savior