Needy

You woke up, unable to feel warmth beside you, you stretched awake. To your dismay your head was still pounding even after the pain medication. For how long you slept you didn't know. Groggily you checked your phone for the time but it was dead. You heaved a big sigh and rolled yourself to the other side of the bed to check Yoongi's bedside clock.

3:00pm

You painstakingly attempted to get up, but your head was still killing you. Why? Just then the door opened to reveal Jimin.

"Oh you're awake! Good, I was going to— woah there." He was by your side immediately as you attempted to stand but lost your balance, he steadied you in his arms. You looked up at him and realized his face was turned away, an obvious blush on his cheeks. That's when you realized you were still naked.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Jimin." You attempted to cover your chest.

"No it's alright Hana." He breathed out, looking at your face with a smile, his eyes not trailing anywhere else. "Here, let me sit you down and ask Kook to help change you. You don't look too good." He sat you down on the bed, your head was still spinning and you needed to cling onto something, and that something was Jimin.

"No, wait. Please don't leave. The world is spinning." You shut your eyes tightly. Something was definitely wrong.

"Ah, oh okay Uhm." Jimin quickly pulled the bedsheet to cover you up and wrap it around you. After he was done, he reached into his back pocket and called Jungkook.

"Hey Kook, Hana's not feeling well. Could you help me get her clothes from your room? Yeah. Thanks." Jimin then hung up and sat beside you, holding you close so that you could rest your head against him.

"It hurts Jimin." You whimper, he was so concerned.

"Would you like me to call Yoongi hyung?" He asked sweetly and you just shook your head. 

"He's probably busy, could you take me to the hospital please." You pleaded, and Jimin just held you closer but delicately.

Soon after knocks were heard and Jungkook came in with your clothes. His expression morphed into one of worry.

"How is she?" He asked Jimin. Jimin's eyes furrowed in concern.

"Her head seems to hurt a lot, even after the pain meds she took. She just asked me to take her to the hospital." Jimin whispered so as to not bother your head even more.

"I'll come with too." Jungkook declared as he passed Jimin your clothes.

"Ah, Kook can you help dress her please?" Jimin asked. Jungkook just stood there for a second before realizing that Jimin wanted to respect her, he smiled.

"Sure Hyung." Jungkook nodded.

"Hana, Jungkook's going to help dress you. I'll just step out for a moment and then we can go—"

"No, please stay." You whined and cling onto him tighter. Jimin's heart melted, he had never seen you so vulnerable and needy before. He exchanged a look with Jungkook who just shrugged.

"You can help too hyung. I have a feeling she doesn't mind." Jungkook spoke and Jimin felt you nod in response.

Jungkook was already slipping your panties up and some sweatpants after while Jimin, steadied you.

"I'm guessing you don't want to wear a bra do you." Jimin asked and you shook your head. You didn't want to feel constricted. "Kook, can you get one of my large hoodies please, I think that would be better." Jimin asked and Jungkook picked one out and tossed it to Jimin as he slid it on you carefully.