Harmony

*BANG*

The sound of a gun shot made everyone still, unknown to who pulled the trigger until a body dropped dead.

Not one but two.

And those two happened to be the two guards who stood behind Jongil.

"What the fuck?!" Jongil's eyes went wide quickly searching around him.

"Eyes over here tough guy." Jimin spat. "What exactly were you saying again about Scoups?" He smirked.

"W-what— who the hell are you guys?!" Jongil faltered and dropped the gun in his hand, hands up in the air.

"Answer the question asshole!" Hoshi moved closer and cocked his guns safety off. "Tell us where Scoups is." Hoshi pressed the gun harshly to Jongil's head making his legs collapse under him in fear.

"H-he's been taken by Mr Kang. M-mr Kang said he'd deal with him." Jongil whimpered. "P-please spare me I was only following orders" he pleaded quivering.

Jimin rolled his eyes before retracting his gun. "Hoshi, tie him up. This man was all talk no bite."

"Thank you Chim! Thank y—" Jongil immediately started thanking him but Jimin immediately slammed his foot tight against the crate by Jongil's face making him flinch back in fear.

"I'm not sparing your life dipshit. Killing you off now is like giving you an easy way out." Jimin seethed in his face. "I'm sure Hoshi and all will make sure you pay for all the deeds you've done." Jimin sneered close to Jongil's face, eyes dark before leaving to find Scoups and Hana.

"I'm leaving him to you Hoshi. Don't worry I'll save Scoups." Jimin called before walking away.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun." Hoshi smirked at the now trembling man crying out for help.

Jimin now made his way up the floors, now seeing you hide on the floor just above him. He realized there were knocked out guards everywhere. Sheesh that girl didn't need any help. He smirked to himself before forgetting to do something, he spoke in receiver.

"Nice shot Tae." Jimin looked up in the sky to see a helicopter in the distance.

"About time for that. Thank you!" Taehyung scoffed in the receiver making Jimin snicker before running up to where You would be.

"So what's the sitch Hana." Jimin said while squatting next to you making you nearly punch the shit out of him for scaring you.

"What the fuck Jimin, you scared me." You whisper shouted gripping your chest tightly. "I could have killed you!" You hissed.

"But you didn't." He pointedly remarked and wiggled his eyebrows at you. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Just shut up. Kang's got two hostages in there. One of them is that ice cream Scoup guy and they fucking took Haneul." You gritted peeking at one of the windows.

"How the hell did they act so fast?!" You hissed.

Jimin had a frown on his face. "I have a feeling that asshole turned wimp downstairs had something to do with it." He gritted. "Shit, what do we do now then?"

You were silent for a moment before you caught something.

"Hey Jimin, remember Yoongi said this was all about timing?" You asked.

Jimin just looked at you bewildered. "Yeah I mean, sorta?" He looked at you.

"I need you to trust me." You said to him.