The truth untold

"When I say I like my girls high maintenance I didn't mean like this." Taehyung huffed, arms crossed across the bed from you.

You groaned and whined, "I know I know! I'm sorry, I keep causing so much trouble for you guys." You leaned back in the hospital bed pouting and glaring at Taehyung.

You were feeling a lot better after some rest and proper painkillers to reduce your fever. Currently you were pretty much back to normal and it was just passed noon. You had to give it to the nurse, she was diligent but kind and insistent at the same time, she knew what she was doing.

"You really need to stop worrying us Hana." Jimin glared at you but held your hand gently as he sat next to your bed.

"But it's not my fault." You whined again, defeated.

"It really isn't her fault." The nurse came in, you've come to know her name was Sena. "She took care of herself pretty well but sometimes the human body just has a kind of its own even if she is a very healthy girl." She looked up at you smiling, obviously on your side.

"See! Even Sena says so!" You motioned your arms at her before earning a flick to your forehead from said nurse.

"If I wanted you to move I'd tell you, now stay still Hana." Sena sternly said while she got back to checking your IV.

You immediately obeyed shutting up and stayed still.

The boys couldn't help but chuckle. "This is the first time I've ever seen her so obedient." Taehyung snickered earning a glare from you.

"You're lucky I can't move right now Tae." You narrowed your eyes at him making him put up his hands in surrender but smiling widely.

"Mr Park, do you need me to check your leg too?" Sena offered.

"Actually, if you could. I don't know if I'm doing the aftercare right." He laughed nervously.

Sena let out a sigh before motioning him to sit on the empty bed beside yours.

Yoongi was very quiet through the whole visit, all the other boys spoke like their usual chaotic selves including Namjoon but Yoongi never said a word.

"Yoongi, is there something wrong?" You finally asked him and as if breaking him from thought he looked up at you in surprise.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, sorry I'm just thinking." He went back to his unblinking concentrated state which made you just shrug it off.

"Hey Jin, do you think you could make that delicious stew again for tonight?" Your eyes sparkled making him break out in laughter.

"I guess I could. We need to drop by the supermarket for that though, our fridge is basically emptied out because of someone." He emphasized while sarcastically smiling at the maknae.

When Jungkook realized Jin was hinting at him, he quickly became defensive. "Hey! What do you mean?! Taehyung sneaks into the kitchen too." He pointed at Tae.

"Yah! Don't throw me under the bus! You literally eat a meal for four!" Taehyung retaliated.

Suddenly the curtains were drawn, revealing a smiling Sena who didn't look like she was smiling happily, she looked absolutely pissed.

"Now if you boys could kindly leave this hospital because you're really disturbing the patients!" She gritted out towards the end before returning to her polite tone. "Hana dear, you can leave with them. I believe you're all good to go home. Just tell the nurse out front to give you your discharge forms." You silently nodded in reply. "Oh and Mr Park, I believe you're all good and on the way to a quick recovery. Please let me know if you ever need any future assistance now have a nice day everyone." She continued to smile before leaving the room. Once the door closed behind her everyone let out a breath.

"Holy shit. She's even more scarier than some mob bosses we know." Hoseok breathed out.

"I second that." Taehyung voiced.

"Third." You gulped.

Yoongi moved towards you, already helping you out of bed. "Yoongi it's okay, I can move on my own." He just tossed you a glare making you shut up and let him. He pulled your duffel bag over his arm and he held you firmly by your waist as you got up.

"There's something we need to discuss when we're home." He mentions seriously making everyone sober up from the laughs they had today.

"Lead the way hyung." Namjoon nodded and they all safely went back to the hotel.

They surrounded the dining table again, each member in their usual spot.

"So hyung, what did you want to talk about." Namjoon asked from the head of the table.

Yoongi immediately got up and slammed a few documents on the table making Namjoon raise an eyebrow at him.

"What is all of this?" He asked.

Yoongi looked down at you motioning you to look through them. So you did.

Your eyes went wide and your heart thudded loudly in your chest. It was all newspaper clippings and articles of your parents accident and funeral.

"Why are you showing me this." You hands trembled as you read them through. The others immediately looking at Yoongi for answers with dark expressions.

"Flip the page Hana." Yoongi instructed. You slowly but reluctantly turned to the next page making you gasp.

It was the official record of your parents death certificates. And the man pictured was one hundred percent your father.

"I-I don't get it." You looked back and forth through the file, each page only confirming with further evidence that he really was dead.

"Explain Yoongi." Namjoon ordered, the boys across the table thoroughly confused too.

"Hana's father is dead." He voiced making the others murmur in confusion.

"But I thought she said he could still be alive, who else would have such a strong motive to kill Jaehyun otherwise?" Namjoon asked.

"That's why something was bothering me. When we heard you play the Claire de lune Hana, something.. something didn't sit right." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" You asked now curious.

"I made sure to do a thorough research on that music sheet, playing it over and over again but it was just Claire de lune to me. However when you played it.." he paused before biting his lower lip in concentration. "It sounded different. I don't know how or why since it's literally the same piece but it sounded different."

"It sounded familiar."

Your heart was beating in your ears, the whole room was still, he continued.

"I made sure to do the research to truly confirm if your father had truly died that day in the car crash and he did. It then lead me to some information about your parents which I accidentally uncovered. Which made it confirm something in me that something was not right about all of this." He finally looked into your eyes, filled with so many mixed emotions that made your heart drop.

"Hana. Are you really telling us the truth about yourself?"

A/N: Hello! I hope everyone's enjoying the story thus far! Things really are ramping up fast and honestly it's been an effort to keep up with it so I hope you don't mind me breaking it up with lighthearted fluffy chapters sometimes!

Anyway thank you for reading my book! It truly means a lot to me. If you could support me, I really hate asking for this but could you please vote on my chapters? If you don't that's totally fine too! I also want to see people who are genuinely interested haha. Anyway please await more excitement very soon!