Unlocked

"Don't hold back Hoseok."

When those words rang in your ears it triggered something in you. Something you didn't know about til then. An almost animalistic instinct that kicked in initially made you fear but then it morphed into something else.

They wanted to hurt you Hana. They wanted to hurt you like he did.

You fought Hoseok back in an intense fight, a fight like no other to the point where Hoseok started realizing it wasn't you anymore and that moment of fault brought doom to himself as you reached for the gun in your holster too fast for him to react making his eyes widen In shock.

"Hana!" The others called shocked to see the gun in your hands. They never thought you'd pull it out on any of them.

"Shit!" Yoongi swore and quickly darted for you. Your fingers were close to pulling a trigger as loud bang echoed and shattered the training room glass wall.

Hoseok was on the floor, cowered but he didn't feel any pain. His eyes widened when he saw the maknae, Jungkook in his place staring at his now bleeding abdomen, the blood bleeding out fast on his white shirt.

"Jungkook!" Everyone ran towards him. While you were just frozen there, you never missed someone's heart and that was only because Yoongi managed to lunge out at you in time to alter your trajectory.

You now realized what you had done as you began screaming in fear. You dropped the gun on the floor and crumpled on yourself.

You were breathing heavily as Yoongi told you word by word about what happened. You clutched your head, the memories flooding back.

I could have killed Hoseok.

No.

I could have killed Jungkook.

If Yoongi hadn't lunged at you, one of them would be dead right now. Hot tears started prickling your eye as they started to fall.

"Yoongi I think that's enough." Jin spoke, now worried about you.

"No." You choked. "Let him continue."

Jin could only look at you with sad eyes as he nodded solemnly.

Yoongi then explained every detail about how Jungkook never blamed you. That made you feel even guiltier.

"Then why am I still here. Why are you all keeping me alive, you should have killed me for doing such a thing!" You started to shout, your head was spinning but it was always there to the point you didn't care anymore.

"Yoongi That's enough." A voice commanded, you looked up to see Namjoon, that same serious expression on his face.

Yoongi just stared back at you fiercely before reluctantly leaving. Guess Namjoon was the only one he listened to.

"There's a reason why you're still here Hana. And it's a reason why I wanted to explain what happened but it seems Yoongi managed to leave out the important parts." Namjoon gritted his teeth towards the end, staring down at his hyung who shoved passed him.

You screamed and screamed, begging for help, the numerous amount of apologies that left your mouth. You were uncontrollable, even Jimin and Taehyung couldn't calm you down as the rest rushed Jungkook to the hospital.

"Hyung." Hoseok suddenly called. "I-I don't think that was Hana who did that." Hoseok spoke even while you cried.

Everyone looked at him in confusion, though Yoongi had a deadpan face.

"Explain Hoseok." He demanded.

"Well, when I was fighting Hana she—" he paused for a bit, swallowing. "Her eyes were different. It was like something took over. I don't think Hana would have done that."

"But she did Hoseok." Yoongi gritted.

"No hyung, It was like what happened to You."

"You better fucking stop there Hoseok." Yoongi threatened him.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean like hyung? You mean hyung's been through the same thing as Han—" Jimin started to speak.

"I said enough!" Yoongi bellowed before walking away.

You were passed out in Taehyungs arms by now, "you have some explaining to do hyung." Taehyung looked at Hoseok who just nodded.

"Let's get Hana back to her room first."

"But.. that doesn't explain why I shouldn't be condemned for doing so." You stated at Namjoon.

"Just let me continue Hana." He sighed exasperatedly.

Both Jimin and Taehyungs eyes widened. They had never heard the backstory of Yoongi. He never told anyone but because Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were the first three to be in Bangtan for a while, some things just couldn't be hidden.

"You mean Yoongi hyung was an assassin from Hyunwoo Corporation too?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok nodded, "and he had the same symptoms as Hana does. I've seen it first hand before" Hoseok looked down grimacing recalling that day. "It was one of our first missions, we were to just do a simple in and out but then we got ambushed. They started beating the crap out of us, Yoongi was the only one who was able to fight them off at that time and when he saw us getting beaten up to the pulp, something in him snapped."

Hoseok visibly gulped and started picking at his nails. "I've never seen such bloodlust in his eyes, much like how Hana had tonight. It was that same look."

"But why did Hana suddenly want to kill you." Jimin asked confused. "I mean you were just sparring. She wasn't in a dangerous situation."

Hoseok thought for a moment before remembering, "I think it's because Namjoon told me not to go easy on her, and the fact that I didn't, I think it triggered some form of defense mechanism."

"And I think it's what makes Hyunwoo's corporations assassins so strong."

"Y-you mean Yoongi was also from there?" Jin had gotten you tissues to wipe your tears with.

"That is why we don't blame you Hana." He managed to look up at you smiling sadly."And it's also why Yoongi is the only one to help you. He managed to overcome that trigger however.." Namjoon sighed and rubbed his forehead. He looked extremely stressed. "Yoongi isn't exactly handling this well either. He's pissed that you shot Jungkook and the fact that youre a female doesn't help."

You were taken aback by his last statement,"what the hell does being female affect any of this?" You knitted your eyebrows together in annoyance.

"I'm technically not supposed to say more but to hell with it. Yoongi can go fuck himself right now with how he's been treating all of us." Namjoon exasperatedly threw his arms up.

"You see, Yoongi has trust issues with women. His mom abandoned and sold him to Hyunwoo's corporation for money. But that's not all."

"He fell in love with a girl."

"But she betrayed him and nearly put him in his death bed."