Cold blooded

The car ride home was silent, this mission only had you, Namjoon and Hoseok involved which was strange. Usually everyone would tag along or the majority would. How could you not remember what happened since that night in the training room?

You tried to wrack your brain to recall but you had a splitting headache every time you did, Hoseok noticed this.

"Hana, don't hurt yourself." He calmly said and pat your head. "We're almost home, You'll need to talk to Yoongi about this."

You resigned and leaned your head onto the doorframe, looking out at the scenery that passed by. This for sure was a new day, meaning you were still alive even with the bounty on your head. Guess it shows it matters who you befriend.

Once back at the hotel, all of you went up the elevator. Namjoon had not said anything to you since and he looked pissed so you didn't want to push his buttons. You've seen when he was mad and it wasn't fun.

"Go clean yourself up then meet us in the dinning area." Namjoon announced before walking of to his study, not even looking at you. Hoseok was about to walk away but you pulled his arm back.

"Hoseok, can you please tell me what's going on." You pleaded and he looked like he almost wanted to tell you but just flashed you a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Hana, you'll find out soon and Yoongi hyung can help you. Alright?" He assured in his kind voice before moving away.

Heading into your bathroom, you turned on the shower, it's steam filling up the room making the mirrors fog up. You didn't bother taking off your clothes when you entered and you tried to run your fingers through your hair but some of it was crusted with blood, the water was basically red as you squeezed the blood stained clothes. Slowly you stripped yourself, you were told to do this whenever blood was on your clothes as to make the cleaners job a little easier or you'll just have to chuck them out.

In the shower, you honestly thought you could try to remember things again but a sharp pain bothered the back of your head taking you by surprised making you slip and fall in the shower, you let out a loud screech as your head collided harshly on the tiled wall.

You were starting to feel dizzy though You heard the door to your bathroom burst open, you were naked but that was the least of your problems right now. A figure approached you but your vision was blurry and the steam in the room didn't make it any better.

"Hang in there Hana." A voice spoke but you still didn't know who it was, that piercing pain in your head wouldn't go away as you squeezed your eyes shut. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, carrying you out of the shower and lowered you onto your bed gently.

"You're going to be okay." They cooed, kissing the top of your head tenderly. You wanted to know who this was but you still couldn't make them out.

Your eyes barely opened as darkness was soon going to consume you again. You really tried your best to stay awake but it was proving difficult. You tried to lift your hand to possibly feel their face but they just gripped it and kept assuring you with soothing words.

"Hana, I will always protect you."

Then the last thing you saw as clear as day was a familiar red crane that hung from their neck before you blacked out.

You let out a groan, stretching your aching limbs as the light filtered in through your blinds. You slowly blinked your eyes, adjusting to the light, slowly getting up but your head was still a mess. You gripped it.

"Woah, hey hey slowly." A voice called out, helping you sit up slowly. You blinked again seeing clearer looking to your right.

"Jin?" You noticed him sitting on the side of the bed smiling at you.

"I'm glad you remember me. That was some fall you had in the bathroom Hana." He chuckled a little.

You immediately snapped your eyes down to see you were dressed in Pajamas. You swore you were naked before.  "Who dressed me." You asked.

Jin cleared his throat looking away. "Jimin did. He found you passed out in the shower after he knocked numerous times on your bathroom door to check if you were alright, the. carried you to your bed before calling all of us for help." He explained.

"You were In a bad state Hana." His eyes furrowed sadly.

You lifted your hand up to your head feeling a bandage wrapped around.

"We were worried. The doctor mentioned you may have mild amnesia but so far you seem alright. I mean, you remember me." He smiled up at you. "Then again, who could forget this handsome face." He winked at you playfully making you groan and slump back into the bed.

"Jin, not the time." You pointed out making him laugh his windscreen wiper laugh. "I'm just glad you're fine Hana. You had us all worried, even Kookie was demanding to be discharged from the hospital so he could see you." Jin immediately slapped his hand over his mouth at the last part. His eyes wide.

"Wait. What did you say?" You looked at Jin wide eyed with concern but he just shook his head with a hand over his mouth. "Jin, What do you mean discharged from the hospital? Where is Kookie?!" You frantically demanded.

"Hana—"

"He's there because of you." A tough low voice cut Jin off. You looked up to see Yoongi now leaning against your door frame with dark unfriendly eyes.

"W-what do you mean because of me." You stuttered.

"Yoongi." Jin got up and warned him but Yoongi wasn't letting it go.

"You seriously still don't remember?" Yoongi growled. You shook your head, you were still completely lost.

"What did I do." You were in a dazed state, his Yoongi glare you down.

"Yoongi, I don't think nows the time." Jin tried to pull him away but Yoongi just shoved his hand away.

"That night at the training room. That for some fucked up reason you forgot. Well, you can finally get your answers Hana, because you're going to absolutely love hearing every detail about it." Yoongi grinned maliciously making your blood run cold.