Truce

To say you were exhausted was an understatement, after the training and Jungkook, you were basically dead.

You groaned and rolled over to your side after a small nap when Jungkook tried to wake you. "Come on princess, we gotta go down for dinner." He chuckled. You just tossed a pillow at his face which he caught easily before it made contact.

"But I'm so tired." You whined.

"Now who's fault is it?" He peppered you with kisses all over your face making you giggle.

"It's yours!" You laughed before sitting up with a pout. He only smiled his adorable bunny smile at you. You were relieved he was back to his usual self. "My brothers going to kill you again and I'm not going to stop him." You crossed your arms.

Jungkook just smugly smiled back, "no he won't, he knows already."

It was your turn to be surprised, "he what?!" You gasped. Jungkook just laughed.

"Yeah Jung hyung spoke to him about it, he seemed fine as long as you were." He shrugged.

You just grimaced at the thought. You guessed Jaehyun was just giving you the freedom you asked for. You were broken from your thoughts when Jungkook picked your body up and lead you to the bathroom.

"Hey let me down Kook!" You wiggled in his arms but his hold on you was solid.

"No, you're taking far too long and I'm hungry." He plopped you down in the already filled bathtub. "You can relax a little and join us when you're done. I'm sure Jaehyun would save you some food. I cannot promise I won't eat it up before you head down though." He winked and before you could protest he shut the door.

You scoffed before you started scrubbing yourself clean as quick as possible. Yeah you were tired but you were also famished. There was no way in hell you were missing out in a meal.

Once you were decently dressed you headed down to the dining room where all of them sat including your brother and Hyunwoo.

Each of the boys giving you a knowing smile and your brother just greeting you with a kind one. You appreciated that no one brought up recent events.

"Glad you could finally join us Hana." Namjoon smiled up at you while he cut up his steak. You sat in your usual seat and looked at Yoongi, you hadn't seen him all day and you wondered what he was up to.

He looked up at you feeling your gaze, "while you were having fun, I've been looking into your case." As if reading your thoughts he answered making you blush in embarrassment.

"I wasn't—"

His chuckles cut you off, "don't worry Hana, you didn't miss much." He assured you before returning to his meal. You too decided to dig in yourself, savoring each bite.

Suddenly something intruded into your thoughts. Something that completely went over your head because of the amount of overwhelming information that had to be explained the last time. You put your cutlery down before drinking some water to clear your throat you spoke.

"Hey Hyunwoo, what was with the words 'Crimson Vengeance' that you graffitied over our home." You raised your eyes rows at him from across the table.

Jaehyun let out a big sigh when Hyunwoo smiled widely, "I'm glad someone finally asked."

Now all the boys were curious too, why had he written that all over the apartment.

"You see Hana, as you know your brother was nicknamed the Crimson Crane, and now you, are part of the crane lineage. Which basically concludes the term, 'Crimson Vengeance.'" He tried to explain but you still looked at him confused. In fact no one got it.