Not Today

"He's here"

"Why did they fake it. I don't understand." You blurted out, breathing heavily and staring at your brothers back.

"You shouldn't have followed me up here." Jaehyun said, still not turning to you. His voice grave.

"W-why" you stuttered but then you felt a familiar cold barrel press up against your head. You froze in place.

Jaehyun attempted to turn around but a voice stopped him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Jae. After all your sister's life is on the line." The voice behind you chuckled.

It couldn't be.

"I should have realized you were one of the elites. You were there at the auction house. You were the man that sat beside him. I realize now" Jaehyun sneered.

"Jackson."

That name rolled out of your lips.

"Bingo sweetheart." He said in your left ear, his barrel never leaving your head.

"B-but why. You helped us." You were so confused. Why would Jackson help you and then turn— "you double crossing asshole. You're the one telling The Grim Reaper information on us!" You hissed. Anger was boiling in you, "Namjoon and Yoongi are your friends! How could you!" You shouted but you felt the barrel press into you harder.

"Hana, Hana, Hana. You should know that as an information broker we never take sides." He clicked his tongue at you. "And it's true, they are my friends. But that doesn't mean I consider the both of you as ones too." He deeply chuckled again.

"All you want is money Jackson. How much did he pay you." Jaehyun growled. "We'll pay you triple his amount so let Hana go!"

Jackson just laughed loudly. "I'm afraid not this time. You see, The Grim Reaper offered me something money can't buy." He spoke nonchalantly.

"He offered me not just the inheritance of the Hyunwoo Corporation, but he also offered me Hana." His breath fanned your ear making you shiver in disgust.

"What?" You gasped when you felt his other hand slide upon your waist. You did everything you could to not move even if you wanted so badly to get out of his grasp.

"You see The Grim Reaper, he needs an heir now that Hyunwoo is dead, and he obviously doesn't trust you Hana. Though, he still needs you to carry on the bloodline." He nipped your ear making you want to scream.  "So he came up to me, offered me on the spot the inheritance." He laughed. "And when he added Hana to the bargain, I absolutely had to accept it."

He was a maniac, every word he said made you cringe.  Jaehyun was seething with anger but he couldn't turn around.

"But then why did you come and help us and tell us that they were burning all the Bangtan hideouts?!"

"Oh Hana, I didn't care if the hideouts were being burnt to crisp. I only cared about whether you were safe." He chuckled into your ear, "I could care less if the rest of Bangtan burned."

"I think We've heard enough."

Sounds of guns unlocking their safety were heard from behind you. Jackson's blood ran cold at the feeling of a gun pressed into his head.