Siblings

The boys let you rest in your room but in all honesty you needed a distraction.  Namjoon had exempted you from the mission today but you needed something to do, those memories were eating your brains out and you needed an escape.

"Namjoon, I'm going on this mission." You demanded, standing in front of his doorway to his study. He glanced up at you briefly from his glasses, but continued to write down something.

"Hana, I thought I told you to rest today." He spoke. But you could only roll your eyes and cross your arms.

"I don't need rest. I need to join all of you on this mission." You demanded again.

Namjoon let out a deep breath and got up from his seat. "Hana, I thought I told you—"

You strode towards him in fast steps, griping his tie roughly. "I need to get out of my head. So you better let me go on this mission." You gritted your teeth as you spoke.

His eyes went dark and he only stared you back more, "Fine. But you're to not do anything rash or stupid." He spat back at you before you let him go roughly pushing him away. "I'll have Yoongi keep an eye on you."  He straightened out his tie and pushed a folder to you.

"Read it clearly, and don't get in the way." He ordered before you snatched it and headed out.

Why were all these guys nice one second and then assholes the other. You huffed, guess it's the world you live in now. Or should I say, always have lived in. Recalling those dead bodies on the floor since a young age. No wonder you quickly got used to seeing blood and death, it was already imbedded into your mind since a young age.

You were biting your lip too hard, not realizing until blood start to draw from it, tasting it's iron like saltiness. You had to remind yourself your morals were different. You were not your father.

After tossing the file onto your bed, you heard a knock on your door. You got up and unlocked it to see someone you weren't expecting.

"Hoseok?"

"Hey Hana. I apologize for what happened before." He rubbed the back of his neck sighing. You could only smile at him gently.

"I don't think you had any part in this so why are you sorry?" You chuckled amused.

"Can I come in?" He asked and you let him in. He sat on your bed looking around your room before his eyes landed on the file on your bed. "Oh, you're coming with us? I thought you were sitting out on this one."

"I never said I wanted to sit out. Namjoon was the one who told me to but I demanded to join. I think he's a little afraid I'd fuck up the mission and do something rash." You shut the door and walked to your wardrobe, already picking out clothes for the mission.

"But he's right Hana, are you sure this is a good idea?" He peered up at you and you just glared back.

"I need to get out of my head, not let it consume me. Finding out my father is still alive is bad enough, knowing that he tortured my family makes it worse. I need any lead to find him." You tossed a leather jacket onto the bed with skinny jeans. All you need now is a top.

"Well, we won't stop you but Namjoon's right. I know you probably feel like putting a bullet through someone's head right now but you need to hold back a little. In tonight's mission there will be no weapons." He voiced making you shoot your eyes up.

"What do you mean no weapons?" Your eyes were wide. "Since when have we not carried around guns even if we don't use them."

"Well, if you read the file properly, were attending an old friends engagement, and there are to be no weapons on site." He smiled up at you, but you could only scoff.