Auction House

As all of you lounged in the living room watching television to cool down after training, you heard footsteps of expensive shoes making their way down the stairs. You turned around to see both your brother and Namjoon in beautifully tailored suits.

You stood up from your seat making your way to them. "Namjoon you look incredible." You mused at his figure. He was tall and built and honestly perfect.

"Thanks Hana." Namjoon chuckled.

"Hey aren't you forgetting someone?" Your brother stood beside him, his arms crossed, an expectant look on his face.

"Yeah you're looking— hey! Your hair!" You awed and wanted to run your fingers through the almost icy silver but he stopped your hands for getting close.

"Uh uh. Taehyung would murder you." He stopped you and you pouted.

"Wow that's such a cool color though. Looks great on you Jae." You smiled up at him widely.

"Thanks sis." He smiled down at you sweetly.

"You guys ready to go? Where are your masks?" Hoseok asked.

Jaehyun and Namjoon exchanged a look before reaching in their suit to take out two masks. One just covered Namjoons eyes, while Jaehyuns was a full face mask. Both equally stunning and intimidating.

"Woah Jae you look cool." Jungkook mused.

"Thanks Kook." Jae spoke behind the mask, his icy blue contacts the only thing showing any form of emotion.

"Yeah the eye contacts really make a difference." Jimin noted. You heard some footsteps come down the stairs, Yoongi appeared and handed two small devices to Jaehyun.

"Here you go Jae. We only have one tracker so make it count. The other device turns it on but you already know that." Yoongi explained and Jaehyun thanked him.

"Well, it's time for us to go." Namjoon announced. Each of them said their parting words and exchanges. Mostly 'good lucks' and 'be carefuls'

You hugged Namjoon and kissed his cheek. "Come back safe alright?"

He smiled, his dimples showing and nodded. "Of course Hana."

Next it was Jaehyun and you tackled him into a big hug. "I know you're not completely alright but please stay safe and stick to the plan. I know how you are when your mind his occupied." You whispered in his ear so only he could hear.

He pulled back and smiled sweetly down at you. "Don't worry Hana, just remember all this is for a bigger goal in mind and a bigger dream Doyoung and I shared so I have to follow it through." He assured you before ruffling your hair making you whine. "We'll be back, see you sis."

"Be safe!" You called out before they got in the saloon car and drove away, leaving the rest of you alone in the house.

When the door closed you turned to everyone, "So, what shall we do?"

"Well I'm hungry." Jungkook voiced out.

"Me too." Taehyung put his hand up.

You already saw Jin making his way to the kitchen but you decided to stop him. "Hey Jin! Can I make dinner tonight?" You called out to him, he turned around surprised.

"I mean, I guess so. I know you can make pancakes but I didn't know you could cook." He replied.

"I mean pancakes is the only thing I know how to cook but I can always try—"

"Absolutely not. I'll cook tonight" Yoongi stopped you before you could say more, he was already heading to where Jin was making everyone snicker and cheer.