Trapped

Day 25
Location: ???
Time: ???

You were trapped. Stark white walls and flooring, only but a bed in the room and a knife. You were stuck there for days. Maybe weeks. How you ended up here was a blur, your head hurt when you thought about it.

Since your agreement with Hyun woo you were locked in here. The first few days you screamed til your voice was hoarse. Your fingers bloody from trying to claw at the only door. By this time you had given up again. Slouched on the floor beside your bed. You only left to use the bathroom and that was the only time they allowed you to leave the room. Food was delivered three times a day.

"Why the fuck did I accept the offer. I might as well rot in prison. how could  I be so stupid" you spoke softly while twirling the knife in your hand. You had gotten used to the feeling of the only object you could interact with besides your bed.

Day 30

Returning from the restroom you saw a target painted on the wall. Red stripes alternating with the stark white wall. A new addition to the room. As if on instinct you flung your knife at it, having it stick to the wall. You kept doing it til your accuracy was perfect. You never missed the center anymore.

Day 35

A safe was now placed in the middle of the room when you returned from the restroom again. It had a lock and a key combination but no other clue on how to open it.

Day 47

You finally figured out how to break the code. Your ears had grown accustomed to the silent tick the lock made when you got a number correct. Something you could never hear for in the million times of trying. You drove yourself mad.

Inside was nothing. Nothing but a tiny red folded paper crane.

You lifted it out of the safe carefully and slowly, until the door behind you burst open, giving you a shock. You dropped the crane and immediately held your knife in defense.

The man who entered was covered up, all you could see were his eyes. He lunged at you and you immediately tried to swipe him but he was too quick. He punched you hard in the jaw as you collapsed holding it in pain.

Weak

He kept throwing punches til you were unconscious.

Day 54

You woke up in the same room, the same bed except you ached all over. Surprised, Someone had provided you with medical attention when you were out. Bandages lined your head and body.

Weak

All you could think of was not being able to throw punches back. You were afraid.
Suddenly the door slammed open again, the same man entered, same look. Terror filled your vision as you hadn't recovered yet you were going to get beaten to a pulp again.

And so he did.

Day 96

It kept repeating, the same man would come into the room after you woke up from recovering. Each time you got worse, coughing up blood, broken ribs.

The door swung open but this time you honestly had enough, you couldn't feel fear, this had become your life. Preparing for the lunge like clockwork you decided to not attempt to dodge, but grab the only thing capable of fighting back with.

Weak.

"Im not weak."

You flung the blade right smack in the middle of his eyebrows with so much force it penetrates his skull. The man dropped dead on the floor as blood pooled in contrast to the clinically clean flooring.