Flames

"I knew you guys would over order again." Jin complained and flopped his head down on the table.

The table was filled with boxes and boxes of pizza, and fast food products ranging from all sorts of companies. You happily ate the greasy goodness and honestly it made you feel a lot better that your stomach was filled properly. You were due for another set of medication soon but for now you were happy you were feeling much better.

The door bell rang, "Oh that must be our hot dogs!" Taehyung squealed as he jumped up from his seat.

"More?!" Jin shouted. All of you laughed at Jin's reaction.

"What do you expect, we haven't eaten all day hyung." Jungkook spoke with his mouth full, a burger in one hand and a pizza in the other.

"At least you guys are paying for this." Jin sighed. While Jungkook just looked around before clearing his voice.

"Uh, we actually used your card hyung." Jungkook muttered.

"You what?!" Jin got up abruptly. Hoseok and Jimin were cracking up with tears in their eyes. Immediately Jin checked his account balance, seeing how many fast food chains the two boys had charged on his card. He had to scroll down at least two times. "We're not feeding an entire nation Kook! You better finish everything!" Jin shouted now seeing Taehyung hold more bags of food.

"Who wants a hot dog!" He called smiling his body smile.

"Me!" Everyone lifted up their hands except for Jin.

Taehyung smirked, "are you sure you don't want one hyung?" He wiggled his eyebrows at him. Jin sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'd like one too since I obviously Paid for it." He grumbled. Taehyung happily tossed him one and made his way around the table handing them out.

The fact that the boys could finish everything was honestly mildly frightening. "Wow, you guys can really eat." You awed at them. "How do you all stay so fit?" You laughed.

"Hey, you ate a lot too Hana." Namjoon chuckled. You just shrugged, not as much as you guys though. I swear Jungkook ate at least four family's worth of food. You cracked up.

"Hey I'm a growing boy." He shrugged nonchalantly, sipping a soda.

"Kookie you're twenty three!" You laughed.

"Exactly." He winked. "Growing boy."

The doorbell rang again and Jungkook and Taehyung tensed.

"What's wrong, get the door. You guys must've forgot you ordered something." Jin nodded to them.

"But we received everything hyung." Jungkook gulped, Taehyung nodded in agreement.

At that, everyone scrambled up. Readying their hand guns. "Hana, stay here with Jaehyun and Hyunwoo." Yoongi ordered. You nodded, usually you'd insist on coming along but you knew you weren't in a state to fight.

Jaehyun and Hyunwoo had their guns ready and stood by the door Incase anything happened.

"We'll be right back." Yoongi called.

"Be safe." You whispered.

The boys then slowly made their way to the front door. The person at the door was growing impatient and started ringing the bell like crazy, along with some hard knocks.

Namjoon nodded at Taehyung who readied himself incase he needed to shoot the person at a good angle. Namjoon then asked everyone to get back while he opened the door.

Who greeted him was a surprise. "Jackson?" He quirked his eyebrow up. "What the hell are you doing here? Also how did you know we were here?" Everyone lowered their gun as Namjoon opened it wider.

"Joon quickly close the door, I need to talk to you guys about something." Jackson immediately went in and Namjoon closed the door, locking the multiple locks behind him.

"Jackson how'd you know we were here." Yoongi demanded.

"Where's Hana, I need to talk to her." Jackson ignored the question and looked around frantically for you. The boys were in so much confusion as they went to the dining room door and knocked on it.

"You can come out, it's only Jackson." Jimin mentioned and the door opened, revealing Jaehyun, Hyunwoo and Yourself.

"Jackson what are you doing here?" You were suddenly engulfed by a hug from him taking you and everyone by surprise.

"Thank god you're alive." He breathed out.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" Your eyes were wide as you searched his face.

"Jackson what the hell is going on." Namjoon demanded.

Jackson looked up at Hyunwoo and Jaehyun and didn't even bat an eye at them of their presence. Just nodded at them in acknowledgement before turning around.

"Cerberus." Jackson's started making everyone tense. "I'm guessing you know who he is by your expressions. I have to explain this quick since we don't have much time."

"Just get to it Jackson!" Yoongi hissed.

"He's going to every one of your bases to find Hana. Thirteen of them are already gone." Jackson said gravely.

Namjoon's eyes go wide, "How the hell does he know where our bases are? Where the hell did he get this information from!" Namjoon shouted.

Jackson quickly went around and shut all the blinds and turned off the lights, "I don't know." He spoke while doing this. "I have a feeling it's something to do with the Grim Reaper."

"But then how does he know?! Also what are you doing?" Yoongi asked.

"We got to make it seem this is just another base of yours. That you're not residing in. They're doing checks at random. The lights will just indicate that you're here." Jackson hurriedly.

"What did they do to our other bases?" Jimin asked.

Jackson swallowed looking down. "Turn on the tv, put the volume low and you'll see."

"Taehyung." Yoongi ordered and Taehyung was already on it, the television turned on and what you all saw made you gasp.

The hotel you once resides in central Seoul was in flames.

"Those fucking assholes!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at the screen with such distraught expressions. The hotel was their home and their pride and joy.

"Why." You asked, the flames flickering in your eyes, reflecting the retched scene before you.

"Why are they doing this." You choked.

The boys were silent, seeing the pictures of destinations of their homes in flames. Even The hyungs were heartbroken at this sight.

"He wants you Hana." Jackson spoke out.

"He won't stop until he has you."