Down Time

"Home sweet home." Jimin breathed out a sigh as all of you entered the house seeing it in the state you once left it.

You all waved to Big Bang who helped drop you off since the other van only managed to fit half of you in.

You slumped in one of the couches and realized your headache hadn't come back. There was so much going on that you even forgot you had such an ailment.

"Guess you finally realized your head is fine now?" Namjoon asked from above you, his head was faced upside down from the angle he looked at you making you chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm all good now." You smiled up and him and his dimples showed as he smiled back.

"I'm glad." He heaved out a heavy sigh of exhaustion. As he slumped on the couch next to you.

"What's wrong?" You sat up and curled up against him, relishing his warmth.

"Looks like we can never catch a break." He voiced out and from the looks of all the boys in the room; they all felt the same. "Though, I'm glad you're feeling better now. We were very worried and you know we can't operate without you." He played with your hair and kissed your forehead.

You felt the sofa dip in the opposite side of you where you were once laying down. "You still have to explain something to us though." The low voice grumbled. You knew exactly what he was asking so you got up from Namjoon and leaned against the jealous meow meow, his arm automatically wrapped around your waist pulling you close.

"You can ask Jimin and Hoseok, they know what Jiyong meant." You said but they just kept quiet and smiled at you, knowing there was no way you'd get off easy without telling Yoongi straight from your mouth. You peered up to see his eyes dark and expecting.

You pouted before heaving a deep sigh.
Everyone seems to sigh a lot lately.
"Jiyong said I remind him a lot of his sister." You shrug. "That's it."

Yoongi quirked his eyebrow at you. "That's it?" A smile spread on your face and Jimin and Hoseok started chuckling between themselves. You nodded smiling up at Yoongi.

"Yup that's it." You shrug again.

"Surely there's more to it." Namjoon looked at you, eyebrow quirked up too, curiously.

You thought for a moment, wondering if you should disclose this information and remembered that Jiyong didn't mind when you told Hoseok and Jimin.

"His sister died." You started. "He felt guilty he didn't try hard enough to protect her in this world so the fact that I apparently look like her, he made a resolve to make sure he'd protect me as a form of redemption for his sister." You explained and they were all silent for a while, until you felt Yoongi shift, pulling you into his lap and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

"As long as that's all then I'm fine with it." He mumbled into your neck, you flush feeling the plushness of his lips against your skin. You realized that everyone looked physically tired and drained, they all really needed a break.

"I know we have a lot of pressing matters but all of you are only human. I think all of you should take a day to rest and recover." You voiced out your concern and everyone seemed to agree. They all really needed to relax their muscles and body.

You looked over to Namjoon who had his head in his palms, "Joon, get some rest please? You've been doing too many all nighters." You pleaded and he peeked up at you.

"I do them because we need to. We always need to be on top of things." He sighed and rubbed his face. "But I think you're right. I feel like I'm about to be burnt out and I'm going to crash." He leaned back and squeezed his eyes shut.

"We'll come back together in twenty four hours alright. All of you don't leave the house." Namjoon ordered before getting up and heading to his bedroom for once. The rest started parting to either their bedrooms or stayed plunked in the living room sofas to watch tv.

"Yoongi, you need to rest too." You murmured in his soft hair. He smelt like a vanilla latte and it made you feel warm. He just nuzzled into your neck more.

"Can I stay like this for a little while longer?" He whispered, your lips tugged up as such a simple yet sweet question.

"Of course you can Yoongi, I just hope I'm not too heavy." You stroked his hair and you swear it was like he purred in delight like a kitty.

"You're definitely not heavy. If I blew you'd fly away in the wind." His chest rumbled in a small chuckle. You smacked him playfully but you could just feel his lips upturn into a smile against your skin.

With a sigh you relaxed in his arms. "As long as you're happy." You pat his head again.

Jungkook decided to sit beside the both of you, watching television with Jimin and Hoseok.

"Aren't you tired Kookie?" You asked but he just shook his head and smiled at you.

"No, I've had a lot of rest and I don't need much sleep." He replied. You knew Jimin and Hoseok were okay because they were with you last night.

There was something bothering you but you didn't think it was your place to ask. So far you only knew where Yoongi came from and his back story but the others were still a mystery.

"What's on your mind?" Jungkook asked, it was obvious from your drawn eyebrows and contemplative expression.

"I'm not sure it's my place to ask." You state but he just shakes his head.

"You know you can ask us anything anytime Hana." You heard Yoongi say.

"What hyung said." Jungkook chuckled.

"Well Uhm.. I was just curious about how all of you ended up as Bangtan." You shyly say unsure if you're overstepping your boundaries.

"Oh don't worry Hana, we can tell you that." Jimin chuckled. "Plus it's only fair because we know so much about you." He turned off the television and Hoseok and Jimin decided to sit closer to face you.

"Where shall we begin?"