Let the Games Begin

"Namjoon." Yoongi burst into his study making Namjoon narrow his eyes at his hyung.

Taking off his glasses, he put it down gently onto his desk. "The fact that you didn't knock must be something pretty serious." He eyed Yoongi as he walked towards him, slamming down a paper plan on his table.

"This mission is fucked Joon. Theres going to be hundreds of crates on this freight, how the hell are we going to find the girls. Not only that, the mafia leader who runs this human trafficking literally uses this freight as his base! That basically means they're loaded with ammunition and backup." Yoongi exasperatedly says before slouching down in the chair in front of the desk.

"I thought you had a plan under control?" Namjoon quirked his eyebrow up.

"I do." Yoongi scoffs and rolled his eyes.

"Then?" Namjoon questionably looks at him.

"I just wanted to whinge." Yoongi shrugged making Namjoon groan before pinching his nose in annoyance.

"Hyung. What's the success rate of this mission then."

"I'd say about fifty fifty depending on timing." Yoongi shrugged

"What?! We've never had a mission less than a ninety eight percent success rate, what the hell do you mean fifty fifty?! And why the hell are you so calm about it, our lives are on the line Yoongi." Namjoon slammed his fist on the table.

"Relax Joon. Trust me, fifty fifty was just in mathematical assumption but by my instincts, Miss Hana is going to raise that bar by 100%." Yoongi smirked.

Location: Busan Harbor
Time: 2 am

"Weow! Hana you look different." Hoseok admired you up and down.

"A good different I hope?" You asked whipping your hair from your face.

"Oh definitely." Jimin looked at you hungrily licking his lips.

"Alright, everyone ready." Namjoon called attention looking at his members.

"Hell yeah we are." Taehyung and Jin happily cheered but Namjoon shot them a look.

"This is serious. One of or even all of us could get killed if any of us fuck up you got that?" He rose his voice making Taehyung and Jin nod seriously at him.

Namjoon looked at Hana with sad eyes, "I'm sorry were putting you in such a position again." Namjoon sighed.

You just shrugged at him, "If I'm the only one able to do it then I'd gladly. And don't worry, this time I'm well prepared for this mission." You spun your favorite knife before catching it and sliding it back into your bra neatly in one swift motion.

"God Hana is so hot when she's serious." Taehyung drooled making Yoongi and Jimin elbow him. "Hey!—Ow! What!? I'm just saying what you all were thinking." He pouted and crossed his arms.

Namjoon let out a big sigh, "Anyway, looks like they've arrived. Mission starts now." He eyed the dark saloon car that just arrived by the dock in the distance.

"Ready?"

"Bangtan!" All of you shouted together.

"Sorry we have to do this." Hoseok apologizes while he ties your wrists together in front of you with a rope.

You let out a chuckle, "You guys need to stop apologizing. I need to step it up, I can't be a burden to all of you forever." You sigh. You were dressed simply, glad than you didn't have to wear a skimpy outfit this time, though unfortunately you had to dye your hair blonde and wear grey eye contacts that pretty much looked too real it semi freaked you out when you saw your reflection, but honestly you looked good thanks to Taehyung yet again.