Fake Love

"You can do better than that Hana." Jungkook had pinned you down on the training mat as you let out a groan.

"Kook get off me!" You pushed him off, alieving the weight of that muscle pig from your small form.

He let out a chuckle before helping you up. The two of you stood on the mats breathing heavily, covered in sweat, your hairs sticking to your face.

Jungkook got into a defense position.

"Again."

You immediately slammed your right foot, aiming for his head but he blocked it with his forearm with ease. Jungkook was helping you prepare if you ever had to fight someone that was heavy weight which you lacked in while Hoseok helped you with agility and swift and precise movements which was more your style.

"Better. Again." Jungkook was a tough trainer. He could really take a beating but he would never bruise up. "Remember, we're focusing on hard blows not quick jabs."

You concentrated and attempted to roundhouse kick him with as much force as you could muster but he easily caught your foot making your eyes go wide in surprise. He was about to flip you down on the mat but your instincts got you to flip him instead from his grip using physics to your advantage to take him down. Once he was on the ground momentarily, you learnt a move when you lifted your leg in a high kick before slamming it down hard on Jungkook's stomach making shout in agony as he scrunch up at the impact.

"Oh shit, sorry!" You quickly went to him, thankful he had a stomach brace on for the training.

Jungkook rolled over groaning his eyes squeezed tight. "Shit Hana, that fucking hurt. If I didn't have this thing on you would have probably reopened my scar." He let out a pained chuckle.

"Kook, I'm so sorry." Your eyebrows were drawn in concern. "Let me get you water." You were about to run off until his hand caught your wrist.

"No need, I can get it myself. Can you help me up?" He asked and you obliged. Wrapping his arm around your shoulder you hoisted him up with your body strength.

"That was really good Hana. In fights like those, you should use the force of gravity to your advantage." He breathlessly spoke before crashing down on the bench, taking a bottle of water and chugging it down, you doing the same.

"Hey Kook, Hana, catch."

Hoseok had tossed the both of you towels to wipe off your sweat.

"Thanks Hobi." You smiled appreciatively at him which he returned.

"Looks like Hana's making good progress. That was one hell of a finisher Hana." He chuckled.

"I may have done it once before on Yoongi but it ended up breaking our old coffee table back at the hotel." You laughed nervously looking away. The two boys looked at you shocked.

"Hey Hana!" Taehyung called you from the training simulation room. "Come here when you're done!" He called out.

You let out a groan of annoyance and a big sigh, the two boys beside you chuckling.

"Looks like you're off to your next checkpoint. Good luck!" Hoseok called.

"Thanks." You half heartedly groaned and stumbled your way to the simulation room. Your whole body ached but it was a good kind of ache.

Reaching the weapons room for the simulation you see Taehyung smiling at you.

"We're going to be doing some target practice. I want to see how accurate and how fast you can be at reacting too." He handed you a black and green hand gun with the simulation glasses. "No snipers or automatics today. We need to make every shot count alright?"