First Mission

Yoongi was a dangerous man. You thought before grabbing your chest, it was beating so fast you thought you couldn't breathe. With a loud exhale, gathering your thoughts again you looked for said red dairy in your bedroom drawer. There it was.

You had been too afraid to open it, but you guessed it would hold more answers any of these boys could ever tell you.
Opening it to the bookmarked page, you saw those same words. Bangtan sonyeondan circled and underlined in red, 'Not the Enemy.' Your brother had been right. You flipped through the previous pages carefully reading his entries.

All you could gather was that he found out that your parents were murdered by Hyunwoo's corporation. How their methods of training special forces were beyond legal and how corrupted the entire system was. How your brother pretended to follow every disgusting order Hyun woo got him to do, including murder multiple people and gather drug money from other gangs. The more you read his entries the more the fire burned in your heart. There was nothing holding you back anymore. On his final entry beyond the bookmarked page, he confessed.

Today is my final day,
I pray Bangtan will take care of my sister. I did all I could to keep her safe, and I feel accomplished that we can finally put an end to that hell of a corporation. I know Hana will be able to follow it through.

Fuel the crimson flame flickering in your heart, be the wings that will give you freedom. Be my loving sister forever. Chase your dreams Hana
- Crimson Crane

Tear drops fell onto the page making the red ink bleed. Your tears were running down your cheeks none stop. You shut the book and collapsed on your bed as you retired for the night.

"We have a mission today." Namjoon announced as he tossed a file onto the dining table. It was breakfast days later, you were still sat between Jungkook and Suga as that was now your permanent seat since no one else exchanged places. The moment with Yoongi still replayed in your mind, you had to apologize sooner or later for that but you never had the chance to. He went back to avoiding you like the plague.

Surprisingly you managed to have gotten closer to the maknae of the group. Jungkook was just a shy boy under all that muscle and grump, you guessed he just needed time to get used to you. He didn't run away when he got the chance to anymore but instead acknowledged you when you passed each other on the hallway. It was an improvement you guessed.

"So when do we leave." Taehyung asked.

"Tonight. We have to attend a Gala" Namjoon mused. He knew his members enjoyed a night out. "Jimin, you'll be our trump card for this mission. There will be a daughter of a minister there with their family heirloom jewels. They have hired us to be on lookout for anyone who would steal them."

"Why can't she just not wear her heirloom jewels if they're that paranoid." You smirked at the idiocy of this mission.

"The thing is, they're baiting someone to steal them. Apparently the leader of another gang group" he tossed another file with a profile of a man on the table named Taeyong, "Who happens to be her boyfriend." He smiled up smugly at Hana.

"So you're basically saying, the parents think that this man is only dating their daughter to get his hands on the family heirloom jewels." You motioned towards the two files looking up at Namjoon. "And they're trying to bait him into stealing them to give their daughter a reason to leave the man." You relaxed back in your seat. "Sounds about right." You cocked your head to the side at this odd request.

Namjoon sighed and nodded, "basically."

"So Jimin, you'll be by the Ministers daughters side most of the night as the hired bodyguard. You got to make sure those jewels don't go anywhere." Namjoon ordered and Jimin nodded.

"This will be cake." Jimin leaned back into his chair, resting his legs on the table.

"Feet OFF the table, Jimin." Jin glared at him. "I just got it fixed and revarnished because of Someone" he shot a look at you and you only shrugged. Jin was just fun to get on his bad side, you now realized why the other boys loved causing mischief for him. Though, you did feel bad sometimes, he was the eldest. You chuckled to yourself as you recalled back to the time you first entered this room, you had agreed to be a part of them and by doing so you lodged your favorite dagger right into Jin's prized dinning table.

"It's just a table Jin." You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Just a table?!" Jin got up from his seat. "This is rare African Blackwood!"

You mock gasped, "No.. really?" Before you went back to chuckling and high fived Jimin across the table who was thoroughly amused.

"Alright that's enough, Jin sit down." Namjoon sighed and rubbed his forehead stressed out.

"Yoongi, you already know what to do. I sent you the plans and the security access to the venue already." Yoongi grunted in response as he swished a glass of wine in his hand.

Who the hell drinks at 9 in the morning

You decided to hold your tongue as Namjoon continued, "Jin, you ready any form of escape route for our clients and us if anything were to happen but attend as one of the other bodyguards.

"So are we all just going to go as regular bodyguards then?" You asked as this mission was already sounding boring to you.

"Surprisingly no, it's not as simple as that Hana. You will be attending the Gala along with both Taehyung and Jungkook as your dates." Namjoon grinned at you.

"You've got to be kidding me, will I even be safe out of this hotel?" Your face fell. "And what about you?" You questioned.

"I'll be overseeing the operation, I'll also be another bodyguard on the upper mezzanine observing the area. Don't worry Hana, that's why I'm stationing Taehyung and Jungkook with you. Hobi, will also be a guest at the party. He concluded.

You looked over at Taehyung and Jungkook and they didn't seem to mind. Does that mean you didn't have to do anything?

"That's where you're wrong Hana." Namjoon spoke.

Dang how does he do that, am I that easy to read.

He only but tried not to chuckle at you. "You have the hardest job out of everyone's." He pauses.

"All eyes have to be on you for this plan to work."