Thirteen

Location: Mr Kang's Freight
Time: 5 am

"Okay Haneul, girls, I need you all to cooperate with me if we want to make it out of here alive." You voiced out to the scared girls.

"How can we trust you! What if you're with them too and if we follow you we'll get punished." One of them cried and shivered, seeing them in such a state made your blood boil. If you ever had the chance you would skin the man I charge alive. And he was one of how many people out there who did human trafficking.

You gave a wry smile, "I can't truly prove to you guys right now but I need you to at least try to trust me, please. If I meant anyone harm I would have done so already." You admitted putting your hands up signaling you were of no danger.  "My friends and I will help get you all out of here. I promise."

"But it's impossible! This place is a fortress. There's  guards everywhere." One girl cried.

"Are there any other girls here besides you all?" You asked. A few of them exchanged looks before one of them spoke.

"There's one other crate, but we don't know where it is. We see these other girls during meal time but we have no idea where they go after." Bingo. You knew this wasn't the only one.

You thought for a while, these girls in here don't have any ropes tied around their wrists and all of them seem to be pretty clean and there was no stench in this crate, that also means there's also Bathroom and shower breaks. Many opportunities for you to observe your surroundings.

You then observed all their features. These girls were extraordinarily beautiful, some of them exotic in their features with hazel eyes and lighter colored hair.

You remember Namjoon mentioning the human trafficker only provided with quality goods. This meant their girls would be pristine. You didn't know if you should shiver at the thought or mildly appreciate that they were being treated at least a little better. However you knew this was a very rare circumstance. Most human traffickers never cared about human rights. The fact he only gave them was because he promised quality and that made your skin crawl.

Suddenly you felt the floor lurch a little signaling the depart of the freight, you could hear numerous footsteps around you. The girls began cowering and crying in fear, the next stop was going to be in Gwangyang which they would arrive in three days. The mission had to complete before then or at least, by then.

Now all you had to do was do your job and rely that the others were doing theirs,

"Don't let me down guys." You shut your eyes.

"Alright we need to find where Hana is. Yoongi do you copy?" Jimin whispers into the receiver before straightening up and saluting a passing soldier.

"Copy. She's in the center of the freight, closer to the lower left side. I'll let you know when you're close." Yoongi replied.

"Copy that. Let's go Hoseok." Jimin nodded ahead as they started heading towards the destination. The port was becoming further and further away from them as the freight moved.

"Shit, this place has so many guards." Hobi whispered silently.

"Just stay focused hyung." Jimin said as they rounded the corner and nearly collided into two other guards.

"Woah woah. Where are you guys headed." One of them asked eyeing the two of them suspiciously.

"We're just patrolling the grounds, sir." Jimin speaks with confidence.

"Well you two must be new here because it's nearly breakfast time. Now turn around, we're headed to the cafeteria." The guard ordered.

"Sir." Jimin and Hoseok saluted and allowed them to pass before following.