Blood Sweat Tears

Edit: I changed the title to a more appropriate name.

"Let's check on Yoongi and Namjoon." Hoseok mentioned while you brushed yourself off looking down at the bleeding body on the ground.

"She had better things to live for."

"A pity." Hoseok sighed before you followed him out.

Unfortunately Yoongi and Namjoon didn't have it so easily.

Namjoon had sustained an injury in his arm by the sudden shot the agent had caused when he revealed himself. The room was a mess and both Yoongi and him were breathing heavily looking at the eyes of the dead man on the bed.

"Woah, what happened here?" You voiced out.

Yoongi was still breathing heavily, sweat beading on his forehead, he turned to you. He licked his lips jumping off the bed.

"Hoseok, take Namjoon to the van. His injury needs to be tended to." Yoongi ordered.

"Yoongi, I'm alright—"

"I said, take him to the van Hoseok." Yoongi demanded, glaring at Namjoon.

Namjoon just sighed and nodded in resignation. "Come on Hoseok."

The two of them walked out of the room silently. Leaving you and Yoongi in the room alone.

"Yoongi—"

"That bastard is in room 204." He interjected. Your eyes went wide.

"Shouldn't we go after him?" You asked.

"No, we can't. Not until we cleared all the other elites, a slip up of one would be the dangerous." He huffed. "But he can't leave, we have this place surrounded, it's game over for him."

Briefly you looked at the man on the bed, you realized how mangled he was, your stomach felt mildly queasy at the sight.

"You tortured information out of him." You stated, it wasn't a question. You knew he did.

"These elites have lost their minds. They've been brainwashed into thinking they'd be the next heir of the corporation. The grim reaper is playing a dangerous game." Yoongi growled before turning to you.

He checked you up and down. "How did you go." Unlike Yoongi and Namjoon, you'd say you had it easy.

"Easy. For someone who spoke about inequality, she thought I was some princess who needed Hoseok to save me. A simple swipe of the ankles to disarm her was all it took." You rolled your eyes, arms crossed. "I'm starting to think these elites are just a bunch of high horse idiots. How many even are there?"

Yoongi chuckled at how she could even joke right now before nodding. "You're not wrong Hana, and we don't know. There could be more or we could have gotten them all. Speaking of which, Any news on Jaehyun and Jungkook?"

"No actually." You had just remembered.

"Hey guys, we need a little help here!" Jungkooks voice called out from their earpiece.

"Kook, where are you?" You called out already making your way out of the room, turning your head left and right to the hallways.

"Floor above— ack! This man just won't die!"

Both Yoongi and you ran up the stairs looking for Jungkook and Jaehyun and they weren't hard to spot.

"I don't fucking get it!" Jungkook shouted. "I've shot you at least a dozen times yet you're still not dead!?" He wrestled with the man, Jaehyun doing the same. He was at least twice the size of them, two people against this hulk of a man wasn't enough. Luckily they had disarmed him of any weapons.