Insanity

"I'm sorry."

Was the first thing he told you making you go in a daze.

"Hello, earth to Hana." He waved his hand in front of your face making you snap out of it. You would never hear the day he would ever apologize to you. Namjoon even said he never apologized to anyone so why you?

Was this a dream? We're pigs flying? Was the moon blue?

"W-why are you suddenly apologizing." You leaned away from him as if he said something to repulse you but he only ruffled his hair messily and sighed looking down.

"Look." He started. "I'm not going to say it again so please just accept my apology."

"And why should I?" You questioned crossing your arms eyes narrowing. "You have only been a rude ass prick to me since I arrived, making me do shameless things for your own entertainment during missions and excluding me from being a real part of the actual group." You spoke everything you needed to say to him, "so why should I accept such a pathetic apology." You spat at him.

He clenched his fist and bit his lower lip looking away as if thinking what to say. "Alright let me explain some things first then okay?"

You waited patiently for him to continue and it seemed like he was having a difficult time. Internally you were being mildly sadistic and enjoyed the fact that Yoongi was finally squirming in discomfort by your words.

With a sigh he got up, "come on, let's head to the couches. This is going to be long." He motioned to you as you followed him settling onto the comfy seats. You crossed your legs and expectantly waited for him again before he cleared his throat.

"So.." he rubbed the back of his neck. He was taking forever to start and it was starting to piss you off as you tapped your feet impatiently.

"Yoongi." You sighed, "it's honestly fine, just please start. I just want to know what's wrong with me and if you're too uncomfortable about talking about yourself it's fine." You leaned your head back, your headache still pounding as you begged for the painkillers to kick in.

"Unfortunately I do have to explain a few things about myself in order for you to understand you." He sassed making you want to roll your eyes.

"Just fucking get on with it Yoongi" you groaned. God this guy was a pain in your neck.

"Basically, you and I came from the same place. Hyunwoo's corporation had been running for multiple generations and for some fucked up reason they keep naming their sons 'Hyun woo' over and over again and it's fucking stupid. Anyway," he ranted but carried on. You could see that Yoongi had problems talking about his past as multiple anxious ticks kept appearing when he explained, the picking at his fingernails, the bite of his lip, not making eye contact. It was everything you did too.

"I'm guessing he locked you up in a white room didn't he."  He spoke. Making you freeze up on that awful memory.

"Yes." You answered simply.

"He always starts the 'training' of his assassins that way. He does that to instill some form of fear within us and some form of insanity that would drive us to go to the extremes." He spoke from experience and you knew this. You could see his eyes get dark as he recalled his past. He explained in detail about the same scenarios you were put in as well, every single one exactly the same.

"When I finally escaped that room, a girl greeted me." He gritted his teeth, you could see how difficult it was getting for him to speak, it was as if he was in pain. You were starting to feel concerned.

"She told me the truth about why I was there, how I was abandoned and sold by my own mother. I was furious." He looked down and clenched his hands tightly together. "But she gave me an ultimatum, she said she could make me stronger, she said that I could take revenge on my mother who abandoned me. She put in toxic ideas in my head but I was so driven in rage I let her." He gritted. "And I let her in."