Hyunwoo

"I see the two of you survive for another day." Top crossed his arms after inspecting the room thoroughly.

Both you and Jaehyun breathed out a relieved sigh including Jimin who had helped.

"Well, lunch is ready. Jin and Taeyang have cooked up some things before your departure." Top smiled up at you.

"Departure? Wait where are we going?" You asked.

"Back to your home." He smiled, "Apparently it never got burnt down because It wasn't in the list of addresses Hyunwoo had— ah." Top then realized he mentioned his name and Jaehyun's eyes looked down. Jaehyun then felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for your lost Jae."

Jaehyun just shook his head smiling sadly, "no it's alright. In the world we live in, we need to always be prepared for the worst. Thank you though." He looked up smiling appreciatively before walking down for lunch.

You looked up at Top to give him a smile of acknowledgment as you and Jimin walked downstairs too. There you saw all the boys gathered at the dining room, immediately Taehyung and Jungkook got up and attacked you with a big hug causing you to break out into a chuckle.

You were sandwiched between them and they rocked you from side to side. "Welcome home. I'm sorry I didn't greet you last night when you came back." You looked up at the both of them.

"It's alright Hana, you had more important things to deal with." Jungkook smiled down at you sweetly.

"I'm so glad you guys are safe." You breathed out and hugged the two of them tightly. When they let go you could feel another pair of arms wrap around you from behind. You looked up to see Jin.

"Jin! You never said goodbye to me, I was so upset." You huffed and pouted. He just laughed his usual windshield wiper laugh.

"Hana, I'll always come back to you don't worry." He smiled down at you. "Now take a seat, lunch is almost done." He pecked the top of your head before heading back into the kitchen.

You made your way to a seat between Yoongi and Hoseok. Both you and Hoseok greeted each other good afternoon, as you were about to sit down you were suddenly pulled by a force and was plunked onto someone's lap.

"Yoongi?!" You gasped at this sudden situation. He just looked like his usual impassive expression as he held you there.

"What? Aren't you glad to see Joon and I?" He teased and chuckled.

You sighed and hugged him tightly. "Yeah I am very glad the two of you are safe." You murmured softly. You then shifted and turned to Namjoon who was smiling softly at you.

"Hey you." He smiled wider, his dimples showing.

"Hey." You chuckled. "I heard we get to go back home?" You asked.

"Mhm. We're lucky they didn't find our house." Yoongi spoke deeply and pulled you closer to him as you leaned back into his chest. "How's Jaehyun." He whispered softly so only you could hear. You looked down sadly and he noticed your expression, you felt his arms squeeze you tighter. "It's okay, you can tell me later."

"Alright! Lunch is served!" Jin and Taeyang then came out with platters of Korean dishes from pajeon and stews and ramyun. Basically everything everyone loved.

You heard some footsteps bounding over and GD came into view from the hallway, he immediately noticed you and smiled widely.

"There's the princess !" He says excitedly. He quickly makes his way to you and You could feel the unsettled rumbles from Yoongi's chest against your back making you chuckle a little. "Hana, I would like to give you this." GD placed a beautiful bright red handgun into your palm and you awed at it.